> Christian Romance, Castles by Tracie Peterson
RivDan 
Posted: 29-Mar-2005, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

female

I love the book Castles by Tracie Peterson. It has some awesome Christian Romance! I am currently in love with a wonderful Christian man. He is my knight, and I am his princess. Aye! Christian Romance is so beautiful whether it is during the Mideival Times or modern times. There is nothing like true, unconditional Christian love. I will be a joy and crown king.gif to my husband, when I marry my man. His name is Peter. I like to call him St. Peter. He is a saint to me. We are building a foundation that is Christ centered. God Bless!

Your sister and fellow Celt in Christ

Janet

--------------------
Cameron Clan Roots, but an Heir to Jesus the King of Kings
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 31-Mar-2005, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi Janet! I have not read any books by that author. I told you before that my sister-in-law is a Christian romance writer. She has published several books. I have read a couple of them and they are good, but I tend towards the Celtic genre. Can you tell me more about this book?

My sister-in-law told me there was a Christian author out there that wrote Scottish historical novels too, but I can't remember her name.

Rose
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 12-May-2005, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

RivDan, I don't know if you will see this but remember me telling you that my sister-in-law is a published Christian romance author? Well I told her about your book, Castles by Tracie Peterson, and turns out that author is Jeri's Editor! ohmy.gif She also recommended to me another author Lesley Higgs who writes Christian romance set in Scotland. She knows her personally too and for Christmas she is going to give me both author's books..............autographed by them! Yippee! Just had to share!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]