Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,203 Gold!

By now everyone has seen the terrible pictures coming out of Louisiana and Mississippi on the devastation that Katrina wrecked upon the people of those cities and towns.

It is hard to imagine losing everything you own, losing your community and then losing your life because help did not arrive in time.

We have placed a link on our main page that goes to support the American Red Cross relief effort. Here is the link:

American Red Cross - One Click- Donation

We are trying to think of ways that we can help towards the effort. A few musicians have offered to donate CDs for a fund raiser. We are thinking on donating perhaps $2 on every tshirt sale from now to the end of the year.

A CD fund raiser would work like this. We set the number of CDs we want to sell for the fund raiser. Perhaps 50. Musicians will donate their popular CDs. CelticRadio.net would pay for the cost of the mailers and shipping. Payment would be received by sending us a check made payable to the American Red Cross or perhaps a copy of an online receipt. The total price of the CD therefore gets donated to the relief effort.

We would keep track on a special page how much we raised and also list the musicians that have donated towards this cause.

Any other thoughts, ideas or comments on this would be appreciated!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]