Posted: 10-Apr-2007, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hello and welcome to Celtic Radio, Claire!

Unfortunately, I can't perform the translation for you - although I'm sure someone here can. However, and I know that you don't really want to hear this (nor does anyone associated with Celtic Radio who has tattoos), but at such a young age, are you really sure you want to get a tattoo? I know others at this site that have shown off their work and are all for it, but I also know of a person who worked with me two years ago who went to get the name of his newborn son tattooed onto his forearm by a reputable "tattoo artist", and contracted blood poisoning and died. I didn't think that was possible these days, but it still is.

I know that you probably feel that you don't need someone you never met telling you what to do - which I'm not - but I am asking that you reconsider your decision.

Wishing you the best!

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
Golden_Griffin 
Posted: 10-Apr-2007, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Colorado

male

Hallo C.Dawg,

I am a Tattoo Artist and I always tell my clients to truly think about what they are getting and why before they get it but I would never discurage you from getting a tattoo.

I am learning Scotish Gaelic and if you go to the Celtic Language fourm you will find an irish section there that might help you in your quest.

Good Luck biggrin.gif

--------------------
Griffin
Blessed Be
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 10-Apr-2007, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Muircheartach @ 10-Apr-2007, 09:46 PM)
I know that you probably feel that you don't need someone you never met telling you what to do - which I'm not - but I am asking that you reconsider your decision.

Wishing you the best!

Yes, someone here will probably know how to help you find what you need. In fact I'm sending a query to a lad in Dublin I know who knows Irish -- could be a while before he answers, but I'll try. But yeah -- there's some risk, Muirch is right. Do be careful and make sure the place is very clean, ask around, ask if the needles are disposable (which they should be -- one-time use only) and stuff like that.

I suppose it's no use to mention you want to be sure about who it's "all for"? smile.gif
Good luck with it sweetheart. I'll try to get back with some info.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt