emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> I'm having a blast

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

I'm having a blast
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 12th, 2004 1:08 PM
School has become so much more interesting lately. Perhaps because I just sit around with a few friends and laugh and tell stories. What we SHOULD be doing is homework but we have to relieve the tension of the blood drawing that goes on in the back of the room. Yeah, we are learning Hematology, which means we get to poke at each other until we draw blood. I thought I would be nervous, but I love it! I've gotten blood all three times that I have tried! I was quite proud of that. I was so happy the first time I got blood I wanted to keep the tube for a souvenir, but that would be kind of unsanitary... and weird... My arms have seen better days though, I am beginning to look like an addict lol. Well I've had only four blood draws done on me today and one yesterday, but over the next few weeks I'm wearing long sleeves!
I miss Torri... crybaby.gif And I miss all fun times this past summer. She's been having some fun without me LOL this I found in her journal -

"im drunk rith now but i judst want to say i like people better, when im drunk, probably, beacuse im too drunk, to judge pepole..my bad for juginmg the world but somebody's cogotta do it!@@ MISS U ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be home EXTREm'LY soon!!! nto much longer!!! i cant wait to see michigan!! i will be there shoertkyy, i must pee now!!! buh bye!!!!"

lol She's too funny.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

hilarious.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 15th, 2004 11:58 AM
She sounds like me when I'm drunk. Lol.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!