MKOC19's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Finals Week!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Finals Week!
Posted by MKOC19 on May 8th, 2005 9:38 PM
WOW, it is finals week already. I really am not too worried about it too much though. The majority of my classes I have already dealt with my finals and my last day of work was friday...YAY NO MORE BEATING MYSELF UP!!! WOOHOO! kidding just kidding
Opera- my performance was my final
Choir- there is no final
Voice- I had my jury on Sat. and I am supposed to meet with my prof on Tues to talk about some things because he won't be back next year
Piano- proficiency tomorrow 1 piece and all of the 12 major scales
Music Theory- Open book final
Astronomy- another open book final
Philosophy- Paper

I think that is it. So I am done Wed and that is when my dad is picking me up. That means I will be home in time to see my little sister off to her prom. I'm so excited. I start work on sunday. Saturday I am going to see Wicked the musical with my friend and her parents which I am really excited about. This summer is going to be fun and interesting. I have quite a few weddings that I need to go to, my cousin's, my friend's, and my boyfriend's cousin's Weddings. Plus my older sister is planning her wedding.

Well...I should get back to my work. Take care everyone! Have a great breakfast/ 2nd breakfast / or morning/afternoon/ evening. bye1.gif

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!