Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

You get an extra 10 points for keeping a straight face till the end. tongue.gif

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
Sonee 
Posted: 11-Aug-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Nebraska

female

Wow, that was....interesting. Honestly it is rather disturbing. Funny, yes, but still disturbing. While SOME of what he said was worth listening to, that kind of thing is what gives the anti-Obama camp a bad name! I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just get mad!

BTW, you owe me ten points....I didn't laugh at all!

--------------------
Sonee

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke

"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Aug-2009, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I know no one of any race who feels the way this "Minister" does. It would be hard to tell which political persuasion endorsed this video feed. I suspect it would more likely be the D's though that is just a guess.

I too see no humor in it!

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 12-Aug-2009, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

Honestly Shamrock, sounds like he's operatin' from out yo' playbook brutha'. You'll have to keep your 10 points, I could not stop laughing, especially when he started singing.

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 12-Aug-2009, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

male

QUOTE (Antwn @ 12-Aug-2009, 02:18 PM)
Honestly Shamrock, sounds like he's operatin' from out yo' playbook brutha'. You'll have to keep your 10 points, I could not stop laughing, especially when he started singing.

Come on now Antwn, that hurts! wink.gif

I laughed until I cried. I can just see this so-called "reverend" in the off-camera area before they shot that footage saying, hand extended after receiving 25 crisp 100 dollar bills: "yo man, if you thank I'm gawna get on dat camera right deah and make a fool out myself fo some silly 2500 dollahs, you outchyo mine. What say you turn dem 100's in ta 1000's, and we might has us a deal."

He kept repeating "them white folks is tired, and they aint gonna take it anymo." But the things about Obama I find repugnant have zero to do with race....except the race to socialize. In that regard, I think there may be a contingent of Americans of all races who might eventually rise up. But certainly not in the way he thinks they will.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 13-Aug-2009, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Sonee @ 11-Aug-2009, 12:34 PM)
While SOME of what he said was worth listening to, that kind of thing is what gives the anti-Obama camp a bad name!

Certainly does. It's worth thinking about . . . Tell you the truth, I wouldn't even swap Sharpton for this fool. And that is saying a lot.
PMEmail Poster               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 13-Aug-2009, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

male

Lynn, I almost have the same thought, except I think this cat makes Reverend Wright look like a saint. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]