> Help chat
scottish2 
  Posted: 23-Apr-2002, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Gang

We had an issue come up in the support thread and Paul suggested maybe we could set up a session in the chatroom where we can try and help users with issues they may come up again. I gave a suggested time of either Tuesday or Wednesday at 9PM EST (Obviously once we get this working we will work in times for our users elsewhere in the world) but in this chat we will not have general chat but will be for helping those who might be having troubles or need help with something.

NOW SPECIAL NOTE!!! I can help with some items on Paul's site such as trying to help with listening or even help with the new free websites (Bare in mind I am still learning this myself but getting there slowly  :) ) so I can help with these type of items but if it is a technical problem you are having with the site best to take directly with Paul as he can have access to the site itself to the coding and other techniqual issues to be able to help you best with that. Now if it is a problem you're having with my site (The Scottish Thistle) most likely will just be a non working URL this I can remedy for you.  :)

Post alternative suggested times here which might work best for you.
PMEmail Poster               
MartinaBC 
  Posted: 23-Apr-2002, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Peru, but from Germany

Quote (scottish2 @ April 23 2002,09:42)
Hi Gang

We had an issue come up in the support thread and Paul suggested maybe we could set up a session in the chatroom where we can try and help users with issues they may come up again. I gave a suggested time of either Tuesday or Wednesday at 9PM EST (Obviously once we get this working we will work in times for our users elsewhere in the world) but in this chat we will not have general chat but will be for helping those who might be having troubles or need help with something.

NOW SPECIAL NOTE!!! I can help with some items on Paul's site such as trying to help with listening or even help with the new free websites (Bare in mind I am still learning this myself but getting there slowly  :) ) so I can help with these type of items but if it is a technical problem you are having with the site best to take directly with Paul as he can have access to the site itself to the coding and other techniqual issues to be able to help you best with that. Now if it is a problem you're having with my site (The Scottish Thistle) most likely will just be a non working URL this I can remedy for you.  :)

Post alternative suggested times here which might work best for you.

Yeah, I will try to be in chat at that ime, though I have 6 hours difference her in Peru with Scotland...Hope to meet soem new friends...xxx
MartinaBC

--------------------
MartinaBC
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
  Posted: 23-Apr-2002, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I think you will have no problems to attend to that chat since nearly all ppl here are American :)
EST is Eastern Standart Time (methinks) and I think that this is no problem for you. ;)

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]