ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #44
38,142 Gold!

THE LAST KINGDOM SEASON TWO

user posted image

Season Two of the Last Kingdom is now available on Netflix in it's entirety.

The Last Kingdom is a show of heroic deeds and epic battles but with a thematic depth that embraces politics, religion, warfare, courage, love, loyalty and our universal search for identity. Combining real historical figures and events with fictional characters, it is the story of how a people combined their strength under one of the most iconic kings of history in order to reclaim their land for themselves and build a place they call home.

Watch both Season One and Two now on Netflix!

For information about the series, which was produced by the BBC, check out The Last Kingdom's Home page which features video clips, set pictures and interviews with the stars of the show.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/the-last-kingdom

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
RJBUBBAMACK 
Posted: 08-May-2017, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #3
12,090 Gold!

Hello there,
I watched some of season 1, but I never got too interested. I just saw that season 2 came out. You will have to tell me how it is. I found Merlin by BBC to be a great show too.
RJUBUBBAMACK
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt