marti64 
Posted: 15-Feb-2009, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

I truly believe that there is someone for everyone. Each and everyone of us has the story........some are not written yet.....!

There is a wonderful FREE site that I used to find the second man of my dreams.....!!!!!

Everyone kind of disses Cyber-Dating, but in a way, it is the best thing that I could have done...

Send me a Private message if you want more info..........!!!!

Marti inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
CelticQueenCelticLord 
Posted: 15-Feb-2009, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Los Lunas, NM, USA

female

thank you all for your comments. I am truly blessed finally.

Gabby, I love your story. That is exactly how my Celtic Lord and I feel. We were meant to be together eventually. It was so funny when we started talking about our dif lives. We have been in the same places, have the same amount of kids and so much more. He is exactly the man I have always wanted in my life and will remain in my life even in the here after. You will never guess where we met either!! My Space of all places. He had moved down here and was just looking for people to meet and someone to spend time with. We met July 16 of 2007 and he proposed Aug 19, 2007. We were married Jan 2, 2009 and couldnt be happier. We truly beleive in never go to bed angry but so far there has never been a cross word or disagreement between us. Talking is the best medicine to anything.
Blessings

--------------------
When the day shall come, that we do part; if my last words are not 'I love you'--ye'll ken it was because I didna have time. (Fiery Cross Quotes)
Also a Diana Gabaldon, Jamie Frazier lover
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticQueenCelticLord 
Posted: 15-Feb-2009, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacRowan

female

Marti, I will never diss Cyber dating. Worked for me to and for my best male friend. He found his wife that way.
marti64 
Posted: 15-Feb-2009, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

I didn't think that Cyber dating was for me until 3 years ago....
When I lost my husband, I was looking for someone to talk to..
Had a few relationships on line, and then one other one, met through mutual friends....
It has worked this time...........and I have once again found a soul mate to spend the rest of my life with......
SOMETIMES, YOU JUST KNOW!!! heart.gif heart.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif kiss1.gif kiss2.gif
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
CelticQueenCelticLord 
Posted: 15-Feb-2009, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacRowan

female

Oh so true. Charlie and I knew almost immediately. I am more in love now than I ever was before. I goofed off on My Space for a couple years, met a lot of nice people and some not so nice and visited my family on there. I met Charlie and that was it.
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

First of all thank you for sharing my happiness and the well wishes you sent! smile.gif

Yes, this internet....I found my love on another from dealing with my big love Scotland; we first noticed we had the same kind of humor; when we started talking I almost panicked and told myself to run away from what was there between us; I acted very carefully but in vain wink.gif as he felt the same connection from the very beginning. Now I'm very protective of my heart and feelings but I listened inside to what this little voice that has always given me the right advice whenever I was listening to her would say. It felt so right and no doubts, so I just let it happen. He was very much the same, he isn't one to open up easily but with me he says it was all easy and natural. Nothing any of us had intended, nothing any of us made, it just happened and we found out that we share the same way of thinking, we both have two sons, same likes and dislikes and so many things that happened in our lives were the same also. Honestly, it was scary but there was this magic and still is, getting more intense by every day instead of lessening or fading. We know we have a future and we are meant for each other and whatever is working there between us, it's simply wonderful and a blessing, we have never felt this kind and extent of love before and being so much in tune like being one person.

Yes, some things are just meant to happen and am I ever blessed it happens for me and my love; as you say CelticQueen, we will be together for the rest of this life and most certainly after it also.

So I'm the last one to diss cyber dating and I'm so happy for you marti and for you also, CelticQueen and CelticLord, may you always walk in peace and harmony!

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
Camac
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

You know Falling in Love is like catching a cold. It's happened to me hundreds of time. Just bundle up, take aspirin, drink lots of fluids and rest. It will go away. rolleyes.gif angel_not.gif laugh.gif

Camac.

gaberlunzie 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

laugh.gif Been there Camac, maybe not a hundred of times but often enough wink.gif

Still there is something very different to that and I wish you from all my heart you will find out about it smile.gif
Camac
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

gaberlunzie;

I know of Love as in my lifetime I have Loved two women with an all consumming passion. One her family ended it by shipping her off to University in Europe,. The second, I married, only to have it end after 13 years. So you see I know the ups and downs, the joys and sorrow, the passion and despair of Love. I would also, if the right person came along dive headlong in again. For what is life without adventure and Love is the greatest Adventure of them all.

Camac.

gaberlunzie 
Posted: 16-Feb-2009, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Camac,

I have read all your posts here and all your poems also ( thank you so much for sharing them! ) and always thought how so much I could relate to most of it and second it. The more I wish for you that the right one will come along; with all the flaws or dark sides you may have as all of us have them you are an awesome person. It deserves some good amount of courage to dive in headlong wink.gif, especially as for the old farts we are biggrin.gif but it is worth the "risk".

Gabby
CelticQueenCelticLord 
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacRowan

female

Gabby, yours is almost a pea in the pod sort of thing as ours, so much like we started, very carefully. I wish you everything you deserve and want and so so much more. I to protected my heart especially after being in a 25 year marriage that just seemed to fall apart after the first 5 years. I stuck it out until I couldnt do it any more. Charlie had also had marriages that did the same and the last one was a long one to. This time it is like a fairy tale and at the same time it is real life if you can understand that. Only difference is there are no wicked witches, he slays the dragons (poor things, only the bad ones) and we love each other from our souls.

Camac, one of these days you wil also find the one that is going to be the last till you cross over. It took me a while to open my heart again and I am so glad I did. I to love your poems. Wish I could write them.

Gabby, old Farts??? Hey, you are only as old as you feel and beleive me, with Charlie I sure dont feel old anymore unless of course I do to dog gone much in one day. LOL
Camac
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

CelticQueenCelticLord;

To you and others who have wished that I will again one day find another I say thank you. In honesty though I must say that I do not openly seek another, if it happens, it happens. I rather prefer my solitude, I find it keeps my mind restful and unburdened. I have in the past 52 years had more than my share of loves and I remember each and everyone of the women who graced me by sharing their lives with me even if only for a brief interlude. I do consider myself a most fortunate man. In truth "THE GODS HAVE BEEN KIND TO ME" in that respect.

Camac.

stoirmeil 
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Camac @ 17-Feb-2009, 11:02 AM)
In honesty though I must say that I do not openly seek another, if it happens, it happens. I rather prefer my solitude, I find it keeps my mind restful and unburdened.

smile.gif

Be careful what you don't wish for, you may get it anyway.
There are ladies who nurture their own solitude and would know how to respect and value yours.
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Camac @ 16-Feb-2009, 09:41 AM)
You know Falling in Love is like catching a cold. It's happened to me hundreds of time. Just bundle up, take aspirin, drink lots of fluids and rest. It will go away.  rolleyes.gif  angel_not.gif  laugh.gif

Camac.

Next we meet you and I will have a serious talk about "catching a cold" my honourary daddy!!! twisted.gif

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]