Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

I think, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, and Newfoumdland, should be considsered the 8th Celt nation. Just because most of the heritage of the cultures there come from one the the 7 nations. For example, The Acadians, the Irish, the Scotts, the Welsh, the Bretons, just to name a few I know of.

What do you think?

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
ShadowDarkFyre 
Posted: 17-Mar-2006, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

ur-Lord of the Domain and Realms

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Caer RivenMyst, Fantasia I.D.

male

I whole heartedly agree.

--------------------
user posted image

There's magick in believing...

The Domain and Realms
http://www.thedomainandrealms.com
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 18-Mar-2006, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (ShadowDarkFyre @ 17-Mar-2006, 05:32 PM)
I whole heartedly agree.

This topic has been discussed with other Nova Scotians in the international board under Canada. Check it out. By the way have you ever been to Nova Scotia?
PMEmail Poster                
Opa B 
Posted: 11-Sep-2007, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Ohio

male

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 26-Jan-2006, 12:12 PM)
I think, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, and Newfoumdland, should be considsered the 8th Celt nation. Just because most of the heritage of the cultures there come from one the the 7 nations. For example, The Acadians, the Irish, the Scotts, the Welsh, the Bretons, just to name a few I know of.

What do you think?

beer_mug.gif smile.gif : I think you mis---understand the purpose of the 7 nations, they are independant Nations not a mix, as an individual you fall under one of the 7 Nations already established,
PM               
Opa B 
Posted: 11-Sep-2007, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

male

What do you think?

beer_mug.gif smile.gif : My Keltic-Kelten Heritage is Taurini: they are an Alpine people (Tau-people of the mountain) the country no longer exist, it is now part or Northwestern Italy, Piedmont Canton, also part of Switzerland was in this community, there were basicly nomads traveling back and forth from what is now Switzerland and Taurini,

There are a lot more of us, they don't know or realize who they are, I found out through a DNA report from Ireland,

if Nova Scotia should be an 8th Celtic-Keltic Nation then the US should be a 9th.
PM               
Opa B 
Posted: 11-Sep-2007, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

male

What do you think?

beer_mug.gif smile.gif : Through my DNA and Family I hearby revive the Keltic-Kelten Country of Taurini and rename it Tau-Taurini (the "people of the Mountain").
PM               
Opa B 
Posted: 12-Sep-2007, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

male

What do you think?

beer_mug.gif smile.gif : I was looking through the ranking system on this site, if your not part of a known Nation thats listed, I think you should be able to stop somewhere up the ladder, I would like to stop at Chieftain, anything higher than that dosn't qualify,
PM               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]