Posted: 27-Jan-2003, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hello everyone. Wow do I have alot of old animals in my house. But... My dog gretshin got bit today. She has a big mole on her eye and my other dog bit it. I think Gretshin is going to the vet tommorow. To either put her down or help her somehow because it heals , then she shakes her head again and the cut opens up. She's a Labrador retriever/Rottwiler. Thats where she gets her evilness...lol. I have never lost a dog in my whole life and... I dont think Im prepared to right now But i'll just enjoy the time I have with her. My other dog Brandon is a Pug/Pitbull. He was abused as a puppy by his so called "Owners" which I dont know how anyone can do that. Brandon is real special to me and you have to be real careful not to get him upset because he gets scared , as if you were going to hit him. If you try to pet him on the head he shys away.  But I love him. My dad was really the one who rescued him. We were going to get this big retired race dog , a great dane and , my dad saw Brandon on a big truck and he asked where that dog was going. They said he is going to be destroyed that he's to dangerous around people. But we took him home. We tamed him of course he used to bite. I taught him to jump over things larger than himself because he has so much energy agility can get alot of that energy out.

I would like everyone to say a little prayer for My Dog Gretshin. May the *Angels* watch over you gretshin. I love you ~*GRETTA*~!!!!!!! ::broken heart  :(

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 28-Jan-2003, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

We will pray for Gretshin, that God will help you do, what is best for her. It is hard to loose a pet, but you will pull through it with the help of your folks, brother, & sister. We are here to help you if you need to talk about her.  God bless you in your time of need.
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 28-Jan-2003, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Gretshin is doing alot better. She's actually walking around funny enough. She loves my other dog Hunter alot. When i took her for a walk today she was trying to get to the kitchen where hunter was and hunter was trying to get to her. Hunter has been real deppressed today. I haven't seen him wag his tail once today , and he's a real "tail Wagger" lol. I hope he feels better soon!!  :D  and of course my dog Gretta. ::lol
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 28-Jan-2003, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I'm glad that Gretshin is doing better and I hope Hunter starts wagging his tail before long.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 29-Jan-2003, 07:18 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

::viking Such good news!  :D  :D  :D
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

Vic, what's up w/ your Doggie?  Have your parents decided on what they're gonna go w/ her? TELL TELL!  I think of her often, she's so pretty!!
Abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Oh, Gretta is doing soo good!!  her eye is well , shes losing weight and now runs alot when i take her for walks which must mean something. I love her!!! :D
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

that's awesome!  Last time we talked about her, you said you thought she might die.  I'm soooo happy that she's doing well!!!
Abby

:D  :D  :D  (d)  :D  :D
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt