Posted: 02-Feb-2007, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

We get to see my daughter and her husband along with the grandkids today! They are on the way to California and we are meeting them in Gallup to eat. It will only be for a couple of hours, but it will be great! This is the first semblance of recreation I will have had in a while!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
nocelticboundaries 
Posted: 03-Feb-2007, 01:58 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Western Isles, Scotland

male

Had nothing planned, but as usual will be recording more shows for No Celtic Boundaries on Highlander Radio. This WILL be interupted by the Scotland v England Rugby match. Then maybe a beer or three to celebrate another fine Scottish victory. Last time we had anything to shout about was in 1314 at the Battle of Bannockburn where we sent them home with their tailes between their legs. (oh the joys of hearing an Englishman crying in their beer after a Scotland / England Rugby Union match !!!)
PMEmail Poster               
zeryx 
Posted: 03-Feb-2007, 03:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Dunfermline ~ Scotland

female

Well - I had thought we'd be getting stuck in with the decorating of one of the bedrooms (first room of the house to be done!) - but he announced he's working today and my youger son announced he needed new trainers (why does he insist on waiting until he's got holes in the soles before telling me!!?!??) so today at least I'm getting the food shopping in and taking son to get some new shoes. I've also got to go and find something called 'silicon eater' to remove the old silicon from the uPVC window fittings, and new silicon to replace it once it's been 'eaten' rolleyes.gif

So I guess tomorrow we'll be decorating smile.gif

I've also got to make up my mind if I'm going to take up the offer of my daughter's boyfriend's car - a bargin, but still a financial committment ...

OH!! I'm getting my hair cut in 40 minutes too and I'm out this evening with a group of friends for a meal biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Friends are like quiet angels who lift our feet when our wings forget how to fly
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 03-Feb-2007, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,115 Gold!

What do I have planned? I'll have to ask my wife. wink.gif

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
Muircheartach 
Posted: 03-Feb-2007, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hello all,

Not sure if there's a better forum for this, but I just placed my order for the latest Harry Potter adult-version book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

If anyone is interested in placing their order the "official" UK version, amazon.co.uk has just advertised the book and is taking pre-orders. For those who pre-order, the book comes out on 19 July of this year and is the last in the series (for those of you who do not already know this).

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here's the URL for more info: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Death...0080862-1231963

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
zeryx 
Posted: 03-Feb-2007, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Dunfermline ~ Scotland

female

QUOTE (Muircheartach @ 03-Feb-2007, 10:52 PM)
Hello all,

Not sure if there's a better forum for this, but I just placed my order for the latest Harry Potter adult-version book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

If anyone is interested in placing their order the "official" UK version, amazon.co.uk has just advertised the book and is taking pre-orders. For those who pre-order, the book comes out on 19 July of this year and is the last in the series (for those of you who do not already know this).

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here's the URL for more info: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Death...0080862-1231963

biggrin.gif smile.gif I placed my pre-order in November with Amazon! tongue.gif
gcw57 
  Posted: 04-Feb-2007, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

Greetings!

I pre-ordered the last two Harry Potter books from Amazon.ca and both orders were messed up, although I do give them credit for fixing the problems quite quickly and to my total satisfaction.

This time around I think I might just wander over to the local Wal-Mart and pick it up. It is available at the same time and sold for the same price.

cowboy.gif

--------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 04-Feb-2007, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

My plans for today include my parents' big HDTV and that game in Miami involving the Bears and some team from a corn field in Indiana.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
Muircheartach 
Posted: 04-Feb-2007, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

QUOTE (zeryx @ 03-Feb-2007, 05:14 PM)
biggrin.gif smile.gif I placed my pre-order in November with Amazon!  tongue.gif

Hi Lynda,

I tried to pre-order the adult version of the seventh book from both Bloomsbury and Amazon UK back in November, but they said that they weren't available yet. sad.gif I'm starting to think that they wouldn't do this for anyone in the States - perhaps just UK or Europe only.

Anyway, Bloomsbury sent me an e-mail yesterday to let me know that the book was available for pre-ordering. The price is £8.97, which is rather good for the hardbound version - the cost to get it here is a different matter - an additional £22.50!! I just hope Rowling doesn't kill-off too many of the good guys! unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 11-Feb-2007, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

i know it is a little late for the whole weekend plan, but yesterday I bowled in a memorial tournament and today I gotta go get groceries before the winter storm hits, valentines day stuff for kids and wedding rings, gonna be busy!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
fiferbob 
Posted: 11-Feb-2007, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHazel

male

well this weekend is the start of the six nations campaign rugby at murrayfield ( for the uninitiated rugby is ur football without the protection and it only takes 80 mins to play a whole game which can end in a draw) so i will be going to cheer the team on against fellow celts hoping we do well but it is a great place to visit and a good atmosphere and hopefully the sru will get things going withj some good pipe bands before kick off and some good music during the game
Has any one on here heard of the proclaimers from auchtermuchty some really good tunes well worth a listen

--------------------
This is my country,
The land that begat me,
These windy spaces
Are surely my own.
And those who here toil
In the sweat of their faces
Are flesh of my flesh,
And bone of my bone.

Sir Alexander Grey
PMEmail Poster               
Emmet 
Posted: 15-Feb-2007, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: Clearwater, FL

male

Piping a funeral Saturday afternoon, then a kilt night at Flanagan's Irish Pub that evening.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 15-Feb-2007, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

How strangely appropriate...

No real plans for me this weekend. I may spend it making plans rather than acting on them.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 16-Feb-2007, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

We are going to do our valentines day this weekend since we were snowed in on valentines day. Then there is my fiance's b-day on Monday which we will be celebrating on Sunday. I am gonna try and get the rest of my living room painted as well
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 16-Feb-2007, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Cleaning house, laundry and put on the new seat covers we had made for the convertible. Have to take out the seats to put them on.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]