> Fear, What are you afraid of?
bhuett 
Posted: 06-Dec-2003, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

female

My fears are kinda silly, my greatest fear is outliving my children, don't think I could handle that. Other than that, I absolutely hate scary movies! I don't like being scared. I have nightmares for weeks after watching one, so I don't watch them anymore. unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
single speed 
Posted: 06-Dec-2003, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: San Antonio, Tx

male

27 frour-year olds in the computer lab. They smell fear! It's a re-occouring fear. It happens every schoolday. Oh, and 7th graders on a sugar high.

Otherwise, I aint skeerd of nothin!

T.
smilie_osx.gif

--------------------
If you were accused of being a Christian, would your enemies have enough evidence to convict you?
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him keep pace with the music he hears, however measured or far away.
-Henry David Thoreau

Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended upon man.
- Cardinal Francis J. Spellman
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 06-Dec-2003, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

losing control

that is my greatest fear
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 06-Dec-2003, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (maisky @ Dec 6 2003, 08:26 AM)
Clowns? Then you can fear ME! Bwaa Haaa Haaa. clown2.gif jester.gif
I am both an amature clown and a court jester. But I am a NICE clown. The jester is a mite on the evil side, though.... evil.gif jester.gif I must find the forum for posting characters and describe my evil twin, er, my CHARACTER.

Maisky! As long as I knew who the clown or jester was, I would be okay. It is who is underneath that makeup and outfit, is what scares me!

Do you work at the Renaissance festivals as a jester? I always stay away from the jesters! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I don't like scary movies either! I guess I am a real coward! unsure.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
maisky 
  Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

QUOTE (CelticRose @ Dec 6 2003, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (maisky @ Dec 6 2003, 08:26 AM)
Clowns? Then you can fear ME! Bwaa Haaa Haaa.  clown2.gif jester.gif
I am both an amature clown and a court jester.  But I am a NICE clown.  The jester is a mite on the evil side, though.... evil.gif  jester.gif  I must find the forum for posting characters and describe my evil twin, er, my CHARACTER.

Maisky! As long as I knew who the clown or jester was, I would be okay. It is who is underneath that makeup and outfit, is what scares me!

Do you work at the Renaissance festivals as a jester? I always stay away from the jesters! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I don't like scary movies either! I guess I am a real coward! unsure.gif

Yes, I ALWAYS go to the ren fests as a Jester. jester.gif It's safe to approach me, but don't let me sneak up behind you.... eek.gif I won't do anything that is QUITE enough to get myself arrested, but my evil twin, er Character behaves rather outrageously, even though my owner keeps me on a leash (with a dog coller). She has great fun with me. When she wants to go into a shop to browse, she will find some unsuspecting young woman and ask her to hold my leash for her. huh.gif It can be really funny, the responses. When the costume is removed, I revert to my usual charming self. nerd.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 04:10 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Well Maisky! Either way, I bet you are a blast and fun to be with! thumbs_up.gif Now the next Ren fest I go to I'll be cautious about those jesters! wink.gif tongue.gif
Annabelle 
Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Fear certainly keeps me going at times.

Annabelle

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
  Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Fear is a powerful motivator. Thoughts of unemployment tend to keep me focused at work. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
AhilissaMay 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Missouri, USA

female

I have two big fears. One, I have a fear of being alone in life and Two, I have a fear of very deep water.

Ahil

--------------------
Mel Ullume--Love Forever

May Light Guide your Way both Night and Day.

Never fear the dark for with the right person you shall always see the light...

Life is a fire, a flame. With every blow of wind it is closer to being put out,
But with someone there to be the shield, it shall glow forever..

Mother of 5- Gwendolyn, Nathan, Arran, Tiffany and Brendan
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Cailiosa 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Western Kentucky

female

I have a fear that I will never get out of school (already have another year tacked on because I switched my major) or I will have gone through all this work and end up working at some fast food joint, or something else totally unrelated to my major. I also fear that I will finish school, get a teaching job and find out that I really don't like it at all (hmmm . . . do I sense a trend?).
I also don't like water all that much, even though I have been on some sort of swimteam for most of my life and I have been rafting, canoeing and kayaking I don't know how many times. Probably has something to do with nearly drowning while on a rafting trip, being rescued by the guides, then having to paddle by myself down a really bad rapid (then promptly going cliff jumping tongue.gif ).

--------------------
"For man He suffered and He died:
If man will take His word as guide
And leave all infamy,
Then we shall come to happiness
And blisses more than we can guess in Jesu's company."

Check out my journal
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
  Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

The only advise I can offer to those many folks who have a deep fear of water:
Stick to whiskey!
PMEmail Poster               
Therasa 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacOak

female

Are you ready for another long winded answer? Sorry angel_not.gif

Fears I have plenty of. I used to swim all the time, loved it. Was on a team and everything. Swam in lakes pools wherever. Now, not bloody likely! I refuse to swim. Especially in 'open' water. Both sons take lessons, that is one thing I demand. If we go to the lake or the pool, then they will know how to swim properly.

Bugs....pretty much any kind of bug you can name. If there has been a bug in my room, even though it has been killed, I refuse to go back in until the room has been bleached from top to bottom. If there was a bug and we lost sight of it, I will not sleep until it is found and squished. Don't know where this came from, I used to be a tom boy.

Dark, I cannot sleep in total dark. I cannot walk outside in the total dark, nothing. Never used to be like that.

I worry that people are always watching and judging me. I worry that my family judges me. Especially after the boys were born. I think they watch to see if I am doing well or not with them.

I also fear outliving them. I fear them dying. I hate when they go to someone else's home. I may know the parent, but if you aren't watching for that one second....

Animals, bears, cougars, raccoons. The three I fear the most. Nice range of sizes eh? I fear bears, because for one their size. Obvisously. But I fear them because when they are in the yard, they are hungry. That's why they're done here. Same as Cougars. Raccoons.....they're just crazy little boobs. I also don't know when this started. I used to love all animals. I 'get along' with pretty much any animal I meet. Horses especially. (I posted in the fave horse post why) Dogs, same thing, I get along with all the one's I've met. Even a few that I was told don't like anyone but their owners.

I fear man above all else, be it bug, water, death, or animals. Man is unpredictable, vicious, and cunning above all others. (no man in particular.... biggrin.gif )

Sorry for the length of the post. I think I got it all in here. LOL wink.gif

--------------------
Therasa

Sweet kisses after death, are remembered
Sweet smiles after death, are recalled
Sweet voices after death, are silent
Sweet love after death, after all.

PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi Therasa! I have missed you! sad.gif Hope you are doing well.

You have many fears like I do. But one of the things I like about you is that you do not fear revealing yourself and who you are. I commend you for that. wink.gif smile.gif
Raven 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

Maisky you are a real smart alec tongue.gif I like that...it makes me laugh

What if you have fear of deep water instead of a deep fear of water. Stick to flagons of Whisky maybe??? wink.gif

Right you are Rose - the best fear not to have is the fear of admittiing your fear.

Peace

Mikel

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Annabelle 
Posted: 08-Dec-2003, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Theresa it's easy to fear those things when you love your children as much as you do. What a great mom you must be.

I think as we get older we start wiseing up to what life can do. When we are young our fears aren't there cause we have nothing to care as much for...then we get older and smarter.

My son is going over to Irag after Christmas in the Army so I can really understand how you feel..

Sincerely,

Annabelle
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]