Haldur 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Grayson, KY

male

I know I've not been on here in awhile so I'm going to slowly sneak into the forums. I actually have internet at the house again! Yay for me! And it's cable at that...I'm really gonna have to jump on here on my days off (which for the time being are Wednesday thru Saturday night) and get re-acquainted with old friends and make some new ones in the process.

I've been working a lot the past several months (feels like all I do, actually) and have done a lot of reading (gotta get crackin' on the Harry Potter series before the last one comes out in July!), writing stories/fiction(been working on a real adventurous explorer story here lately), writing/recording music (though I've been lazy on this bit I'm slowly getting back into it since I've since got my computer upgraded), and as if that weren't enough...photography!

I know they're not much (heck, I'm working with a 3.5 megapixel camera) but I figured I'd throw some on here to get my feet wet! Toodles for now!

This pic was taken back when my wife and I lived in Winchester. There was this run-down, brick factory on the next street over that was always begging to get its picture taken.
Factory

Another from Winchester, of a streetlamp overlooking a junkyard just down the street from our apartment.
Pole

One blustery though beautiful day back in November, my wife and I set out to climb a hill across the road from our trailer. This place is way outside of civilization. At one point, I had to take a rest and dive into some of the snacks we brought with us. I snapped this pic of the sky and trees right above my head and tweaked the levels and all in Photoshop.
Wild Sky

Last summer I went outside in the early morning to snap some photos with my digital camera. This was one of them, tweaked in Photoshop later.
Truck

This post has been edited by Aaediwen on 17-Mar-2007, 10:45 AM

--------------------
Haldr, Traveller of the Great Forest

"After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done."

- Unknown

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

What I can see of them, hose are some nice pics. You might want to scale them down something fierce though for posting online. I run a higher resolution screen than a lot of people and I still had to scroll. In order to really appreciate them I'm going to have to view them outside of the thread so Firefox can scale them down. I'd recommend that what you post in the future, you scale down to not more than 800 pixels across so that we can actually see them wink.gif

Haldur, I changed the in-line images to links to the images. That way they don't distort the forum. Also, folks should be able to better appreciate them when their browser can scale them to view the whole pic.

They're some really nice pics. I like the wild sky pic.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I liked the Factory shot and appreciate the use of B&W!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 04-May-2007, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Haldur! It is SOOOOOOOO great to see you again! I hope you and yours are doing well. hope to see more of you!

I only got to see the photo of the Factory and really loved it. The other photos were no longer available for me to see. sad.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]