Patch 
Posted: 28-Sep-2008, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Contact your representative and Senators as soon as possible. Many have shut down their e-mail but have phone numbers listed. Regular mail will probably be too late but may make you feel better! Tell them how you feel about the bail out and their actions leading up to it! NO threats or you may get unwanted company!!

Slàinte,    

Patch 

The "Keating Five" included McCain and a Bush!      
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 28-Sep-2008, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

I emailed mine early this morning. I had emailed before, but I wanted to email again and re-enforce my first NO. I didn't threaten, just stated some of what I posted in another place in the topic.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 28-Sep-2008, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

What I "feel" (Hang em' all) lamo.gif and what is good for country may be two different things. I work for a good sized publicly traded company and I'd like to continue to have a job and get a paycheck from them, but if all the credit dries up and investors stop investing.....then guess what? Ol' MacE is out on the soup line with everybody else that'll be there too. There's an election coming up and some people need to be fired (Barney Frank's name comes to mind) but since most everybody who votes in this country is pretty sure their Representative and two Senators are just great and it's everybody else's fault then that probably isn't going to happen either. sad.gif

If you want to see one of the real guilty parties in this mess go look in the mirror! w00t2.gif

MacE wallbash.gif

What did Bob Barr know, and when did he know it?

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 28-Sep-2008, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

My first choice was Ron Paul, the second is Chuck Baldwin. Bob Barr was a distant third. Those responsible are the Clinton administration that started relaxing the regulations and the present one who completed the task and encouraged the sub prime fiasco! In sone instances this administration forced it down the throats of states that saw the crisis coming!

Mortgages fueled the housing industry. As values rose, people were able to pay credit card and other loans with their home equity. They bought homes, cars and "toys" that ONLY their home equity could cover. Then they did it all over again. I have an acquaintance who tapped his home equity at least 4 times. This kept our economy "cooking"! The administration was able to tell us all was well. Unfortunately it was a false economy built on paper and inflated home values.

I do not wish anyone to lose their job(s) but if you look around,, it is happening now folks! Unemployment passed 10% here and state and federal numbers are rising. That, even with the "creative accounting" the govt. uses. There are new food pantries springing up in the bigger cities all the time and three in my small community.

My family, being frugal, have not been burned yet but will have to convert to something more liquid down the road.

With a 700 billion dollar infusion of faux money, the banks are not the problem. It matters not that you have 100 thousand dollars if it will just cover a months living expenses and those could double the next month. That happened in every country that tried to create money to solve their problems.

If the banks have not failed by now, it would seem there is time to find what the TRUTH really is.

I have and still am (and recommend the same for my friends) stockpiling everything I can, advance paying what I can and putting back some one ounce silver bars. If you opt for precious metals, do NOT let someone else hold them.

I understand that the mail is still over 300 to one against a bail out.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

The "Keating Five" included McCain and a Bush!    
PMEmail Poster               
Patriot1776 
Posted: 03-Oct-2008, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

male

My House Representative voted against it on the first try and I was torn between telling him I liked it and didn't, as I do watch business news. My Senators were split when the Senate voted, and rightfully so, my Representative is staying in Washington to vote today on the revised package, cancelling the only debate he was scheduled to have with his independent Republican opponent. That debate was supposed to have taken place last night in my local county courthouse, and the local newspaper that sponsored is hopeful it can still happen sometime this month before Nov. 4.

Like I said, I'm torn between supporting it and not supporting it.

--------------------
LP Vinyl Enthusiast - It really needs to be in LP vinyl format for me to most certainly get it. ^^

"Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul, but now I laugh and pull so hard and see you swinging from the gallows pole!" - from the Led Zeppelin song "Gallows Pole", 'Led Zeppelin III' album.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]