Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> I'm back!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

I'm back!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 14th, 2004 6:01 PM
I just got back from Florida yesterday. Ryan and I went down there to pick up Noelle from Teresa’s wedding. We made it to Florida in 12 hours, but we didn’t get to our destination until 4 hours later. We went through the Carolina’s, along the coast of Georgia, and all through Florida. We saw Jacksonville, Daytona, and Orlando. Teresa and her new husband, Jake, live in Tampa. They took us to Clearwater on Wednesday. The ocean was soooooo warm. I’ve never actually swimmer in the ocean before. It was really really nice. Ryan’s not the best swimmer so I stayed close by to him to make sure his head stayed above water. It was actually kind of funny that I had to play lifeguard since Noelle and Teresa are both licensed life guards. Oh well. It was really really nice. The weather was warm. I got a ton of sun in one day. I thought I wasn’t going to get any sun this summer. Haha! It burns now!

On Thursday we went to a local pool. It’s located in Teresa and Jake’s apartment complex so it was a private pool and we were the only ones there. It was really nice. I thought Ryan how to do the breast stroke and I attempted to teach him how to float but he’s nothing but skin and bones so he just sinks. Haha! We left Tampa around 8 in the evening. We got out of Florida way ahead of hurricane Charley. We were in Ohio by the time the hurricane hit. The drive through Ohio was terrible. People around here don’t know how to drive!

Well that’s it for now. I’m going to talk to my landlord and see if we are allowed to paint our rooms. If she lets us then that’s what I will be doing for the next couple of days.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!