stoirmeil 
Posted: 30-Jun-2005, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Susie --
I never remember the whole poem, which is perhaps called "Footprints" -- but in those places where there was only one pair of prints in the sand, and you thought He might have left you -- those are the places where He carried you. (And nobody needs reminding of that more than me, when it gets hard. . .)

You wonderful, patient souls are all in my thoughts.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 30-Jun-2005, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concerns. My SIL is beginning to improve but they will not release her from the hospital until all is clear.

My prayers continue to be with y'all!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 08-Jul-2005, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Prayers for our friend Tim's girlfriend Katie and her sister Emily: survivors of the London terrorist attack.
They are both hurt, but going to make it.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 08-Jul-2005, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Oh JP! I am so sorry to hear your friends were hurt. I am glad they are going to be okay. They must be having all kinds of feelings. Keep us posted and will keep your friends in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know.
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 11-Jul-2005, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

JP...how are the girls doing? Are they on their way home to the states yet? Were they visiting family or friends in London? Hopefully they have loved ones around them there to support them until they can be with their loved ones here at home. My prayers are with them.

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 11-Jul-2005, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

unsure.gif
I too hope they are okay. I've been hearing from UK friends now, so far no one lost loved ones but several weren't far from the trouble.

SB

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
susieq76 
Posted: 07-Sep-2005, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Hey everyone - an update on me, and a request for prayers. I am happily married now, and in the middle of setting up my new place. Adam and I had an ultrasound last week, and they found some problems (I am three and a half months pregnant). The baby is fine, thank goodness! But my left ovary is very swollen, and they are going to monitor it in case they need to do surgery. In the meantime, I am in a lot of pain from it (I essentially have a cyst on my ovary, so for those of you who know how that feels, ouch!). I also found out two days later that I have a urinary infection and a bronchial infection. So, I am on a lot of medicine, all of which makes me very nauseous. I had just gotten over most of my morning sickness! I am still losing weight, which the doctors are concerned about as well, and lost my job last week because I couldn't go in anymore.

So, I would appreciate prayers. Adam will be back from England for good next month, maybe even the end of this month, since I am so sick and he is having a hard time being away from me! Once he gets back, I know that someone will be taking care of me and that will help immensely.

Now that I am home from work, I will have more time to be on CR, though!

J Padraig Moore - let us know how everything is going with your friends.
All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 07-Sep-2005, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

I will keep you and the baby in my thoughts and prayers, Susie!

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
stoirmeil 
Posted: 07-Sep-2005, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Ah, poor girl. Well -- at least you are under treatment and being watched, and knowing is a lot better than not knowing, to make it bearable. Sounds like a lot of really spoiling yourself is in order, lots of rest with the feet up. Books on tape could be a good plan! Your appetite will come back soon -- I'm especially sorry to hear that you have to take meds when you've just gotten over the other nausea. Did you try the dry toast with a bit of jam but no butter when you first get up?

All good thoughts, prayers and wishes for you and the little exotic insect friend. smile.gif

PMEmail Poster               
CelticCoalition 
Posted: 08-Sep-2005, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

male

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your child. It's a wonderful thing that the baby is doing fine.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
May those who love us love us
And those who don't love us
May God turn their hearts,
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Sep-2005, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Oh no susieq-I am so sad to hear this news from you.. All will be fine!! You just take care of yourself and hope Adam gets home soon. That will make you both feel better.. You keep us posted..Please..

My thoughts and prayers are with you....

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 08-Sep-2005, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

I too hope you feel better soon - hey, are you taking those massive maternity vitamins? Back ages ago when I was pregnant with my first child, the doc had me on vitamins that were HUGE! Swallowing those monsters was quite a challenge, but they seemed to help... funny, I remember having stronger fingernails during those 9 months than ever before (or since.) laugh.gif

Maybe the vitamins will help all those infections go away. That scares me, to hear all that much is wrong. Keep us informed, okay?

smile.gif
PM               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Hum...I was not sure where to post this but felt I needed to....If there are any of you with extra prayers laying around...my dear friend Chris aka fruitbat1 has just been called to the UK to help with his Dad who is not doing very well just now. His parents have returned not too long ago from an anniversary trip to Australia and since his Father has been having trouble with his breathing. Chris will be away for the better part of 2 weeks and will check in with me when he can. So..I am sending my prayers their way and if any of you here can as well, I know he'll appreciate it. His Dad takes care of his Mum and Chris being an only child is feeling quite a weight now. SO...I will thank all of you in advance and I'll let you know what I find out when I find things out. Thanks again everyone! smile.gif

--------------------
susieq76 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

I will certainly be praying for your friend and his parents.

I also have an update! Everything is going very well with the baby. We are due March 1st and are having a girl. Adam and I are very excited, and I am almost as big as a house, lol! Now we just have to settle on a name....

Maybe I will run a thread on CR to have people vote for a baby name they like for our little girl! Sounds like a good idea, lol!

Thanks for all the prayers!

Susanna
PMMy Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 27-Jan-2006, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 26-Jan-2006, 08:37 AM)
Hum...I was not sure where to post this but felt I needed to....If there are any of you with extra prayers laying around...my dear friend Chris aka fruitbat1 has just been called to the UK to help with his Dad who is not doing very well just now. His parents have returned not too long ago from an anniversary trip to Australia and since his Father has been having trouble with his breathing. Chris will be away for the better part of 2 weeks and will check in with me when he can. So..I am sending my prayers their way and if any of you here can as well, I know he'll appreciate it. His Dad takes care of his Mum and Chris being an only child is feeling quite a weight now. SO...I will thank all of you in advance and I'll let you know what I find out when I find things out. Thanks again everyone! smile.gif

We will sure be praying, Amy. May the Lord provide strength and comfort in the time of trouble.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]