Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,843 Gold!

As many of you might know, we use to display some detailed reports on our site performance about 6 months ago before we decided to run our own webserver. I was surprised by the amount of people that actually like to view a websites performance as we received many emails when we stopped providing these site statistic reports.

We use to have a couple of different services that would track the number of hits. The best, in my opinion, was a server side script called "webalizer" which gives a breakdown of hourly, daily and monthly total stats displayed in both numerical and graphically presentation.

Well, I am happy to report that the site reports are once again available. Go to our main page down to our counter and either click the counter or click "View Website Stats" for a full report on CelticRadio.net.

What surprised me about the site stats is the number of hits we are receiving a month! For May we received 1.9 million hits!! Wow! Thats alot for our little linux box to chug out per month! Now hits are the number of page visits, not the number of unique visitors.

The number of unique visitors for May was 26,000!

Detailed reports are available for June. For prior months there is only a total summary report available as I stupidly deleted the log files for those months thinking I did not need them!

Click Here for the Site Reports!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Jimmy Carbomb 
Posted: 22-Jun-2003, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Barleyjuice ~ "Pog Mo Tunes"Publishing
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: On The Road

male

Scarey to think that there are that many folks out there, ain't it?! I have the same reports for our USAKilts site. Somehow, people are finding our sites and "tuning-in". Links are a "good thing".

If I get one more person hooked on the CelticRadio.net site, I may have to hit you up for commissions!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]