Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Perryville, Arkansas

male

Pepsi is the tame drink or if I am in the mood for something strong it is Glenfiddich, tonight is a Pepsi night!

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Sir. Raibeart Paris, OGU
PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

We had our office Christmas party this afternoon and I didn't leave until about 7pm. Everybody appreciated the hand-knitted washcloths I made. Since there are only 7 other ladies in the office, I thought it would be fun to make one for each of them in pretty Christmas colours. I had my girls wrap them this morning and included a small bottle of pretty scented liquid bath soap with each one. I was literally knitting the last washcloth about 2 minutes before I had to leave for work. Talk about cutting that close! Now all I have to do is finish my youngest's knitted Christmas stocking. All my shopping is done and I can relax a bit.

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
gwenlee 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

female

Relaxing and crocheting.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Just finished with supper. Now I am listening to the wonderful Christmas music on Highlander Radio and reading what everyone is up to.

What a great gift pretentiouswombat!

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
st andrews cross 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Florida

male

leaving the computer to watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

As a p.s. to my earlier post, at the office party we were requested by our home office to take pictures to send them. Nobody wanted to do it so...we all stood in front of the Christmas tree and held our new washcloths over our faces and took the picture like that! Well, they asked for a picture and we complied. rolleyes.gif
gypsybell 
  Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Louisiana

female

note.gif Sitting at puter, listening to a new cd called Crossroads by Jenna Green, fantastic voice, love her music next to Celia who's music is also fantastic. Jenna is a very close second.
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Perryville, Arkansas

male

Dealiach sogail gypsy. I am sitting at the computer trying to get warm and waiting for the acorn to take effect and make me feel better.
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

female

I am sitting in the living room spending time with my kids and friend. All of us have our own lap top we are surfing our favorite site and visiting with each other.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
gypsybell 
  Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkViolet] tongue.gif It all sounds good to me. I try to get more of that kind of day. It was beautiful here in Central Louisiana, SunShine, A few cloudy, the fluffy type, there is a slight breeze from the N/nw, temp about 68, a nice quiet day, nd looking back, I wih my Fibro would give me a breat, but it could be worse. But with those Beautiful Days, like to day. Enjoy however you can.Brightest Blessing to Everyone smile.gif
Gypsybell
gypsybell 
  Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkViolet] tongue.gif It all sounds good to me. I try to get more of that kind of day. It was beautiful here in Central Louisiana, SunShine, A few cloudy, the fluffy type, there is a slight breeze from the N/nw, temp about 68, a nice quiet day, nd looking back, I wih my Fibro would give me a breat, but it could be worse. But with those Beautiful Days, like to day. Enjoy however you can.Brightest Blessing to Everyone smile.gif
Gypsybell
gypsybell 
Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

wink.gif I know what you mean Druid the Arc, I wish I had an acorn LOL Oh Well, what else can you do at times, its overwhleming at times., But I'm off to listen to some of my fav music and chill walkman.gif
Love and Light
Gypsybell note.gif
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Had a busy night with the girls - total silliness after getting their fill of playing in the snowfall. It sounds as though it's still sleeting on and off. I played Grand Theft Auto for a couple of hours and thought I'd go through the hundred or so emails that I haven't perused for the past two days. I really need to check the weather report to see if this junk is going to freeze overnight. I wouldn't mind it - that would mean I could sleep in and wait for everything to thaw out before I head to work. We shall see...
gypsybell 
  Posted: 17-Jan-2008, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

smile.gif [FONT=Optima][B][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen] Gosh, and I complain of my weather, yours is so much more, I do miss that kind of weather at times. But not too often. My Fibromyalia is whipping my behind. I neet some kind of weather but what I'm not to sure LOL. Well It off the bed for me. I have Dr's appt. tomorrow, or today how ever you think LOL.
In Love and Ligt,
Gypsybell angel_not.gif
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 17-Jan-2008, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

So much for sleeping in this morning. Nothing iced over. The streets were wet but fine to travel. I had to scrape the car but it was soft icy/snowy mix of about an inch or two on the windows. Very easy to clear. I actually ended up getting to the office about ten minutes early - go figure.

Now I'm trying to figure out what's the what with our radio. I tried my live365 and I got the message that celtic radio isn't on the air. What the heck? I need my music here at work. I'll have to listen to my celtic cd collection instead if it doesn't come back soon. sniffle - sniffle.

Gwenlee, I'm awaiting your report as to how the weather turned out on your side of town. I had to call my dad last night to tell him that it was snowing. He'll be at the PGA show on Thursday and Friday in Orlando, then he plans on playing golf down there on Saturday and Sunday. Funny thing is that my next-door neighbor is going to Florida this weekend also. Everybody is running away!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]