Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Features Coming!, New Features to the Club!
Bookmark and Share
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Jan-2008, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

We are planning on a mini-redesign of our Founder Control Panel. Don't expect too much, but we are going to be adding the new Coat of Arms graphics and also adding some additional information about the subscription to make it easier.

The cool new features we are going to be adding focus on family geneology research.

- Online reference material - PDF books.
- Founder only access to our best weblinks for research.
- Family Tree Maker for your entire family

We are already beta testing the Family Tree Maker and it looks great!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
gcw57 
  Posted: 13-Jan-2008, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

Sounds terrific! Will we be able to search for family names and locations from these books? How will we access them? When will they be available to us?

Are there any other other really painfully obvious questions that I can think of before you say 'If you'd just shut up for a minute, I will explain everything when I'm ready!? Impatient? I'm not impatient? Why do you think I'm impatient? unsure.gif

--------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Jan-2008, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

biggrin.gif All in good time!

We are working on a number of new items for the founder's club including an online family tree maker!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
trogman49 
  Posted: 16-Jan-2008, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

male

rolleyes.gif Now that sounds like more than a little upgrade to the Founders Club!!! Here is to all the hard work!! beer_mug.gif . Trog
PMEmail Poster               
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 17-Jan-2008, 12:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Great news, thanks! Looking forward to the new updates.

Cheers!

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 17-Jan-2008, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

As usual, Paul, you continue to make a great site better. Thanks for all the hard work!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Jan-2008, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

The list of changes and additions to the Founder's control panel is growing. It may take us a little bit to get everything squared away.

First I want you all to know that the email issues are going to be resolved in a few days. We are moving all of the email services directly on to our servers for management and this will resolve the past complaints with emails not being received.

Second, we have another great application that we will be using for our members to manage their webspace. Easy to use online file manager and a HTML WYSIWYG editor. Its a nifty little application.

Third, we have already installed the new Coat of Arms greatly increasing the number available.

All and all a nice revamping of the Founder Control panel.

And the new radio/db server arrives on monday to support all of these great changes!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Feb-2008, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

We are now, slowly, beginning work on the Founder's control panel to accomodate the new features and applications.

At the same time we are also doing a mini redesign of the control panel which will entail a new set of better looking graphics and more help on what each application and setting does (possibly some flyout help boxes). So expect things to look a little off for the next week when you access the control panel.

The new features of our site, once fully implemented, include alot of cool new items for Founders, as mentioned above, but also some new features for all members.

One of the new features is a brand new Flash chat room which has audio and video capabilities. We still plan on keeping our old chat room for trivia contests and other Celtic Radio chats. The new chat room will be called "The Lounge" and will be more for social networking, meeting people and just hanging out.

So, alot of good stuff happening and you heard it here first in the Founders Only Forum! thumbs_up.gif
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Mar-2008, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

As of today the all new Celtic Radio Founder's control panel and applications are fully functional. Give it a look!

Plus all email and web hosting features are now fully working and available including our new HTML editor!

We have upgraded most of the space features; for photographs, email, hosting and more.

Expect an email later today and a general announcement in our news section.
Fionna Machumhail 
Posted: 01-Mar-2008, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

female

Just when I think Celtic Radio can't get any cooler.....something newer and even MORE cool comes along! thumbs_up.gif

I'll be checking all that stuff out! Thanks!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Mar-2008, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

The most exciting feature for us is the installation of our new email server. The long problems with our email system are now resolved, so we would encourage everyone to try out an email address with the new system.

Also, we now have these email and hosting addresses available:

WebCelt.com
CelticRadio.us
CelticRadio.tv
CelticRadio.info
CelticHearts.com
CeltRockRadio.com
CelticMusicRadio.com
CelticWebHosting.com
blackcloud1129 
Posted: 06-Mar-2008, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Hudson Valley

male

I am still unable to access my email account
PMEmail Poster               
parkers1 

I'm away until 12/31/2014
  Posted: 07-Mar-2008, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

serf
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Down Texas way - Round Rock, Tx

male

Aye! Leave it up to Mac and family to provide the very best.Lookin Good Bro,Mighty Fine, Thanks very much for all the hard work!

--------------------
Al down Texas way
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Mar-2008, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
262,328 Gold!

Please send us a technical support request using the contact form for email issues. We have resolved all email issues, with the exception of a few isolated incidents which were specific to certain accounts.

scotia1935 
Posted: 21-Dec-2008, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

I hope it will have geneology links that are useful for for those of us who were born in Scotland as well as those who emigrated here. I did both!!!

I came here on the MV Georgic It had been sunk once and scuttled twice. It was scrapped a year later. It was a minor miracle that it lurched into New York one October morning with me on board.!! That rusting hulk took nine days to make a five day crossing.

When I look at geneology sites I am usually disapointed in that they assume that we have all been here for generations.

Scotia rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt