> Scottish thisle form, Is back up and running
scottish2 
Posted: 14-Apr-2002, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Gang

For those interested my forum is back up and running again thanks to Paul. Please note I did notice a posting bug, but Paul's working on this. Basically what happens is when you submit your post you get an error message but if you go back to the main page and hit refresh on your browser the message appears but you can post if you wish. Let me know if you get any other message we have not yet come across.
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
  Posted: 14-Apr-2002, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Scottish2,  I was glad to be able to get back on Scottish Thistle tonite. (d)  (d)  (d)   You have a great site!  

I would like to remind everyone to vote every week for CelticRadio and The ScottishThistle. :D  :D

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 15-Apr-2002, 04:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Thanks Maggie. I try my best to keep it a top notch site.

In fact thinking on this are there any suggestions? I know for a fact my Scotty character with the waving Saltire is what causes this page to load so long as he's fairly good size as far as a file goes. I have been considering whether to replce him with just a stationary version of him or with something totally different to help those on a slower connection (Such as myself  :B ) to be able to load the page faster as the minute he's fully loaded the rest of the pages loads quite quickly so it is him that is causing the slow down. Any thoughts on him? Should I keep or make still or change totally? I like him just not how long he takes to load. Any thoughts on this much appriciated.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]