Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Quebec

female

Thanks everyone.I never feel so welcome , I cannot say the same thing in the pagan community.Doesn't matter anyway.

For those who ask the costume I'm planning to do is a traditionnal scottish like those wear by women not exactly during the middle age , I guess, but close.A long skirt with a blouse ,the sash and brooch,a shawl and ribbon in my hair like unmarried women .If you want to see what I've done , I have a web site dedicate to costuming : www.geocities.com/ravencostume.index.html

Is there any place in the forum about genealogy.We have place for the different celtic nation but about history of our family or a place to help each other to find trace of history would be a great idea.

A quick note to the person who take care of the medieval forum , a major bug .All I get is a blank page .There is not a lot of activities , I have a few suggestion and I also offer my help if you wish.Medieval things are a speciallity for me and there is so many interesting things to discuss about.

Finally for those who enjoy seeing my red hair , it's 100% natural color.An heritage from my great grandmother.I'm the only one in the family , everyone is brown and black including my parents.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 26-Apr-2005, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hi Nancy-Raven!

We already have a Genealogy forum! Here is a link for you:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/inde...hp?showforum=34

Enjoy!

--------------------
Sln agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tr mo chridhe. 'S i Gidhlig cnan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt