Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Add Entry   

So.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 8th, 2004 11:49 AM
It's been a while since I've been here but here it goes. I found out that my thesis is due on monday november 15th. I mean everything is due, my video, my trailer, my production book (which includes a ton of stuff), and my paper. Argh! It will be finished but at the same time I'm like freaking out man. okay not really. Anyway, it will be finished on time. It's just a matter of me getting to work! lol.

Nothing happened much this week. I went to the movie and watched The Incredibles, which is a good family movie. I laughed a ton. I also watched Surviving Christmas. That is also a funny movie. I normally hate anything Ben Affleck is in but I thought he was hilarious in this movie. I was very impressed. That's about all that has happened. Oh besides the fact that I had a little too much to drink Saturday and my friends decided to take me to campus, and it was not an easy thing pretending to be sober. Anyway at the end of the night a friend of mine was talking to me and I was still quite tipsy and he's telling me "You shouldn't get drunk, it's bad for your soul". I told him off. I wasn't doing anything stupid. It wasn't like I was sleeping with other guys or anything, I just talk and laugh a lot when I'm drunk. I've never gotten to the point where I lose control. I tod him "screw you for judging me"; besides this guy is telling me not to get drunk when last week he got totally waisted and made out with three different girls...hmmmm I don't think he really had any say in what I do. I'm over it.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Gross.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 2nd, 2004 11:11 AM
So today I was supposed to start Atkins and working out and everything. So instead of that I get sick. I'm puking everywhere. Okay not really, I puked once so now I feel like crap. I'm at work now and I am getting cold and hot flashes. It's not comfortable.

We went and played poker last night, I was second person out. I didn't really care though cause I wasn't in it last night. Noelle won fifty bucks. I spotted her $10 so she could play and she paid me pack so I really didn't lose anything last night...well except my ten. Oh well.

That's it for now. I'm just working all day and watching what's going on with the polls.

Fall Break
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 1st, 2004 11:33 AM
So today is fall break. There is nobody around it is the nicest thing! haha! So to give ya'll an update.

Last wenesday, Kara and I went to the local pub and got stood up. Oh well, we kinda had a couple and watched people dance. There was this one dude who was hilarious! He was dancing to all of the songs and knew the words to every single Madonna song and all the songs from Greece. Who does that??? Anyway it was funny.

Thursday me, Kara, Antoinette, and Jackie went to the pub to have a drink. This was interesting. Jackie and Kara do not get along...at all. Anyway it was a little awkward but not a big deal. It was ok.

This weekend. I did nothing! It was great! Saturday night Noelle and I made dinner for a couple of our friends (Mike and Bryan). Mike and I went to highschool together so it was cool hanging out with him for a while. We haven't done that in a long time! Bryan is just a cool guy and it's always fun hanging out with him. Anyway we made dinner and just had a lot of fun.

I feel bad cause Ryan works all the time. He's never around when I want to make him dinner, or when people come to my house to hang out. He's always at work. I wish he was around more but I guess I'm going to have to just get used to it. Oh well.

Today I'm going to work on my homework and chill out. I think I'm going to call Antoinette see if her and her little dude want to come over to eat or something. Talk to ya'll later!

Finally!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 27th, 2004 10:43 AM
So I worked on my thesis for about two hours today. I finally like what I'm seeing. I've been putting it together for so long and it took a week before I started to acutally like what I was doing. I think I know why too. The first verse of the song is very slow and mellow. I didn't want to put any of the high-suspence or high-action clips in the beginning of the song. I needed to put your basic cips in the first verse at lease. Well those clips are boring. Boring I tell you, boring. I added some effects here and there and it's turned into some nice stuff. My boss, who works with AVID all the time has been watching it. He really likes it. He thinks some of the shots are really good. He keeps telling everyone that he really loves this particular shot. I'm very flattered by that. He's a professional and he knows what he's doing. It's nice to be complimented by a man of his stature when it comes to Editing. Weeeeeeee....

Tonight is college night at Rooney's Irish Pub. Me and Kara and Renee are going to sit at home watching SmallVille and then we're heding off to the pub for some drinking and Dancing! Woo hoo!

Thursday me and Kara and Antoinette are going to go out for a couple of drinks (I can't drink too much around Antoinette cause she's very conservative if you know what I mean).

Tell ya'll about it tomarrow!

Sob!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 26th, 2004 10:29 AM
Okay. I'm having the worst editor's block ever! I've started over on my project again. I can't seem to get it to work. I can't get the feeling that I want to give my project. If you want to see what I would like to get it to look like check out Enya's music video of May it be. I think you can watch it on Yahoo. I don't know, it's supposed to be slow and sad, and I have it happy and fast. it's terrible. Any ideas?

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!