> Prayers For Richard Bercot
CelticRoz 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Richard! so glad to hear an update from you. I have been wondering how things are going. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and you continue to keep us posted, ok?! Take care of yourself. Are you still part of the Indian council for your trible, btw? Interested in hearing about that as well.

YHS, Rosemary
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Elspeth 
  Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

I heard from Richard this week and I think he could use some more prayers thoughts and wishes.

He has some things going on that are creating a great deal of stress for him, something that can't be doing his health issues any good.

Please pray all goes well later this month so he can be relieved of this stress.

--------------------
Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like inside somebody else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.
- Frederick Buechner

If society prospers at the expense of the intangibles,
how can it be called progress?

-LLP
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Will definitely keep Richard on the list. Hang in there!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
Rindy 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for the update Elspeth. I will keep Richard in my thoughts and prayers

Sliante smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 18-Mar-2007, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

please tell Richard I said hi and I miss him on the forum. I always enjoyed his Irish Riddles. I'll pray a prayer for him and be hoping that his days to come will be filled with good health and happiness.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 04-Apr-2007, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

could you let my fav.fisherman know he's still in my prayers.

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 07-Apr-2007, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Maggie, sisterknight and all who are pulling for Richard - I'm going to call Richard and I sure will let him know about all the support for him from all you wonderful people. I know that it means a lot to him.

Stay safe and take care and thank you for your prayers!

Gabby

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
Dreamer1 
Posted: 13-Apr-2007, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Gaberlunzie, how is Richard? Were you able to talk to him? I really hope things have improved for him, and continue to hope that he will get what he needs to recover his health. He's always in my thoughts.

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 13-Apr-2007, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Elspeth talked to him and she says they had a good old chat and Richard was a real Sir Ornery.
I got an email and what I can tell is that he's still struggling with ups and downs, he has good and bad days. It's very hard to keep the spirit up, you know.
So please don't stop pulling for him; he still needs any support he can get.
I know how much it means to him to know that so many people are upholding him in thoughts and prayers. All I can say is "thank you" and this is exactly what he feels and all who love him, too.
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 13-Apr-2007, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Richard
I am new here and do not know you yet but I know what others are saying. I have been welcomed here as family and you are family too. I am multiply handicapped and understand many of the feelings and things you must be going through. I get to go fishing once in a while with a bamboo pole. Take each day one at a time. Trust in the Lord. We will keep you always in our thoughts and prayers. I will ask our little angel Jean-Thomas to come visit and be with you. He will come and bring you rainbows to brighten your day. If you feel up to it, go to celtic hearts and there you will find Little Saturday Warrior. That is Jean-Thomas. No matter how bad things get he says if you can find one spark of beauty or one beam of sunlight or see the rainbow it is a good day.
You are in our thoughts and prayers always. When the bad days come try to remember the good day and think happy thoughts. Look for beauty and peace in the day. Even on a cloudy day rainbows can be found by one who looks for them.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 14-Apr-2007, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

As gabby said, I talked to Richard Thursday and he DEFINATELY was Sir Richard the Ornery!

We had a good long chat and it was good to hear him so chipper.

As gabby said as well, he does still struggle with the ups and downs.

But there is a great deal of fight still left in our ornery fish. biggrin.gif Which is good since he has some battles to fight.

So, keep our Ornery friend, his wife and his little faithful dog in your thoughts and prayers.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
maisky 
Posted: 14-Apr-2007, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Richard! Get your lazy butt out of bed! Spring fishing season is at hand! I have a new boat being delivered next week that I need crew for! WE NEED YOU! beer_mug.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Richard Bercot 
Posted: 25-Apr-2007, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I know I haven't been here much lately and won't promise anything either.

As for an update. Not much has changed. Last Friday my Doctor pulled my Driving Privileges which does not help the frame of mind but I do understand why. I am going to be getting help with my stress and depression this Friday.

Sis E., and Sis G. has been checking up on me quite a bit and they keep me up to date on most things here. (Important things anyhow) It is not always easy for me to talk about all of this plus I really don't always know what to say.

Maisky, So your Wife wants a New Boat! If my Wife ever said anything like that to me, I would probably have a Stroke on the spot. I was shocked enough when she told me she would take me to the River so that I may Flyfish for my Trout. Which I just caught my first Trout this year last Thursday, my second time out this year. The Last of course being my Birthday. No fish but at least I got out there.

Rebecca Ann, Thank you for your wishes of Rainbows. Question, does that mean the Trout Variety? wink.gif For that would surely put a Large Smile on my face.

Maggie, Currently I am out of riddles but later when things are looking up I have some more information I would love to share in the Irish Thread. I recently obtained a book called "Treasurery of Irish Folklore" by Padraic Colum a 1954 edition. A lot of history in this book and should be considered as required reading.

Dreamer 1, Rindy, Sister Knight, Haynes 9 and countless others who are wishing for my best. I think about all you guys and gals too and miss very much being here on a regular basis as I used too.

As for me keeping up with my Ornery self. I usually keep my Doctors and Nurses in stitches. I alway keep them guessing what is going to come out of me next. But I never want anyone feeling sorry for me. Just think of me as well and Creator will see that and if he sees me well then I will be.

My Love for all who is here and my best for them too.
Tapalot peh,
Richard

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
valpal59 
Posted: 26-Apr-2007, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

It was good to hear from you Richard. Hang in there. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 26-Apr-2007, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Richard,
So sorry to hear about what your doctor told you about driving. That is a hard thing. My father had to give up his vehicle and he lives alone but he is 87.
That was so nice of your wife to take you fishing. You know fishing is good for the soul....lol..... My thoughts and prayers are with you all thanks for keeping us updated.

Now go catch the BIG ONE!!!!

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]