five4 
Posted: 13-Mar-2016, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: SW Florida

male

Happy Birthday NEgolfman, hope you have a glorious day today. I'll share a drink with you to celebrate when I finish up my chores...Skol brother...

--------------------
The Scots are the men that made GOD mad, for their battles are happy and their songs are sad...UNK

It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, as long as there's whiskey in it...UNK

Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough...M. Twain
PMEmail Poster               
five4 
Posted: 13-Mar-2016, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacElder

male

You're welcome...do dheagh shlainte...I'm already several rounds into the Birthday drink carousel...
PMEmail Poster               
five4 
Posted: 14-Mar-2016, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacElder

male

Saw "Risen" a couple of weeks ago...Very good, though may not be for everyone. My lovely wife and I went with her cousin and his wife and the all of us thoroughly enjoyed it...Matthew 27:54...Mark 15:39 and Luke 24:47...The main character, Clavius, is inspired by the story of St. Longinus...

Also saw "Eddie the Eagle" T'was a very enjoyable movie. Remembering the Calgary Olympics and the press coverage of "Eddie" brought to life his story of struggle and perseverance...Cheers.
PMEmail Poster               
Boadiccea 
Posted: 12-Apr-2016, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Asheville, NC

female

The last movie I went to see was Batman v. Superman and I absolutely LOVED it!

--------------------
~Slainte Mhath~
PMEmail Poster                
BlasterSponge 
Posted: 23-Jun-2017, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #19
52,604 Gold!

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 a couple weeks ago. It was really good, possibly better than the first. Lots of laughs. I am Groot.
PMEmail Poster               
RJBUBBAMACK 
Posted: 19-Aug-2017, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #91
184,081 Gold!

I am with Blastersponge on Guardians of the Galaxy 2 being better than the first. I loved the first one and the second was phenomenal. LAst night I just saw the Hitman's Bodyguard and I thought that movie was great too. I figured I would stop in a check if there was anything worth watching. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
PMEmail Poster               
ryansgirl 
Posted: 18-Dec-2017, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Florida

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #72
61,732 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I saw both Superman v Batman Dawn of Justice and Wonder Woman. I thought Gal Gadot was great as Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman was a very good movie. I was surprised when Steve Trevor died at the end though. Thought Steve would have lasted longer.

PMEmail Poster               
McRoach 
Posted: 20-Dec-2017, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
816,708 Gold!

I Just saw Star Wars the Last Jedi, i enjoyed it. Probably not as good as the original three movies but had some great cinematic moments. Definitely worth seeing in the theater!
starwars.gif thumbup.gif

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
dalern63 
Posted: 01-Feb-2018, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacWillow

male

PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 09-Mar-2018, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Hoping to finally see Black Panther this weekend. Gonna pass on Wrinkle in Time. 2018 looks like it has some good movie coming out. The next chapter of Mary Poppins, live action Winnie the Pooh, Avengers. Should be a fun year.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
ryansgirl 
  Posted: 14-May-2018, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Florida

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #72
61,732 Gold!

Saw the Last Jedi and now I am disappointed they killed off Luke Skywalker. Was mad that they killed off Han Solo in The Force Awakens. Now that Carrie Fisher is gone I am wondering what they will do with the Ninth movie.

#7 was Han Solo's. #8 was Luke Skywalkers. and 9 was supposed to Princess or General Leia's.

I also didn't like the way they made Luke Skywalker turn into a bitter man that say's the Jedi need to die. I liked the original where he was anxious to be Jedi and fight against the Emperor & Darth Vader.

As for Kylo Ren I think they made him look a punk and if he is supposed to be evil then he doesn't even come close. At least that's my opinion wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 14-May-2018, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I always saw Kylo as a spoiled brat prince. Seems to fit his character better. How they fix all of this mess should be interesting. Maybe the ewoks will discovered technology and show up to wipe out both sides. Saw Avengers Infinity War twice now. Good movie but not really great on my book. 3D was totally not worth the money. Don't know why they even bothered with it. Bad side for me was not enough character development. The only person I felt sorry for was Peter Parker. On the plus side it was a film that positively affirmed the value of even one life. Big thumbs up from me for that.
PMEmail Poster               
MacGreckert 
Posted: 11-Mar-2020, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Hanover Germany

male

last Movie was : Kill Bill Vol. 1. Yesterday night!
We both love it
tongue.gif

--------------------
Make my Day
PMEmail Poster               
Felko 
Posted: 13-May-2020, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

female

Yesterday evening I had some free time in my property in Italy here and decided to watch a movie called "The Gentlemen" by Guy Ritchie. This is the best movie I saw in the past 2-3 years literally. If you like a good story and best actors I highly recommend to watch it. Worth every minute of it in my opinion.

This post has been edited by Felko on 14-May-2020, 01:37 AM
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 13-May-2020, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Wasn't exactly a movie but it was still good. I've been watching some of the plays that are being broadcast free on youtube by the National Theatre. One was Frankenstein which was interesting but the opening act seem a bit too long. The other was One Man, Two Guvnors with James Cordon which was extremely funny. Andrew Lloyd weber also release some of his plays for free on YouTube. Joseph and Phantom being my favorites.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]