Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,441 Gold!

Excitement is building on a new group called Slide Show Baby. Take four accomplished and gifted musicians from Nashville; add in bagpipes, fiddles, guitars, bouzouki and harmonic vocals. Mix with Pop, Punk, Folk and Celtic Rock and you've just brewed a fresh and new high energy sound that will be taking the country by storm on June 26, 2007 with the release of their debut album!

And if their debut album is an indication of what is to come from this group of 18-21 year olds, then we think you will be hearing a lot about Slide Show Baby in years to come.

Their sound is carefully crafted on each and every track. From the hard driving "Fall Out" to the acoustic melodies of Shine, to the fiddle and bagpipes of "The Boozehound" - you will get a great selection of tunes to keep you rocking all summer.

Slide Show Baby has earned our highest 5 star rating for producing what could arguably be the "Album of the Year" and for breaking new ground beyond the Celtic Rock Genre. If you are into HOT groups, then Slide Show Baby is your calling - pick up your copy and welcome to the new age of Celtic Rock on June 26, 2007!

Slide Show Baby

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Leesa 
Posted: 04-Jun-2007, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

female

Caught half of Slide Show Baby (Will and Victor) at the Glasgow, KY, highland games. They were traveling with Seven Nations (who absolutely rock!) for the summer. Struby and Crisco from 7N backed Will and Victor up on a couple of Slide Show Baby's songs. All I can say is "WOW"! I've seen Will perform with other groups before and knew how talented he is, but this blew me away. Buy this CD, folks, you won't regret it.
Leesa, Maryville, TN
PMEmail Poster               
GeneMcBean 
Posted: 05-Jun-2007, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

male

I, too, was at the Glasgow Games in Kentucky. As always, I made it a point to catch all the entertainment. It is unfortunate to say that Slide Show Baby was not up to par with the rest of the performers. Perhaps a hard place to be, sharing the stage with such amazing groups like Seven Nations, Needfire, and Albannach... but SSB's energy seemed low, and their sound seemed far from unique. It honestly felt too "Disney" for my taste... semi-talented young talent that feels very forced. Overall, not very impressive. Just my two cents.

Gene
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 18-Jun-2007, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to the Celtic Radio forum Leesa & GeneMcBean. I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the wonderful people that are here on the forum. Thanks for your opinions on Slide Show Baby.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Jun-2007, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,441 Gold!

QUOTE (GeneMcBean @ 05-Jun-2007, 12:09 PM)
I, too, was at the Glasgow Games in Kentucky. As always, I made it a point to catch all the entertainment. It is unfortunate to say that Slide Show Baby was not up to par with the rest of the performers. Perhaps a hard place to be, sharing the stage with such amazing groups like Seven Nations, Needfire, and Albannach... but SSB's energy seemed low, and their sound seemed far from unique. It honestly felt too "Disney" for my taste... semi-talented young talent that feels very forced. Overall, not very impressive. Just my two cents.

Gene

Not at all the impression one would get while listening to their CD. Understand these are young folks, so maybe you caught them off kilted a bit.

I hardly would call their work on their CD - semi-talented.

But thanks for the impression, its good to get everyones perspective.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
glebe 
Posted: 09-Aug-2007, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacWillow

female

sink or swim albumn is just brilliant .can u please keep playing more tracks

thank you
PMEmail Poster               
Leyland 
Posted: 01-Sep-2007, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacElder

Realm: SC Foothills

female

Just a quick post to recommend a look at and a listen to Rootstomp -

http://www.myspace.com/rootstomp

Great music from all bands!

--------------------
Have a Corona and a smile!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]