Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

As beautiful as what he has painted. " Amy was again stunned at what this man said. To think of all the people in the world, almost everyone she met here already knew here. She felt a shiver go through her body. "how did you know I was here?" Donal Cracked a faint smile, "I have been following ye lass, tis my brothers orders. " Amy was irritated. " I don't need anyone to follow me around, I can take care of myself! " She stood and started to stomp off the way she came. " Ah, that tis na true lass, or ye would be overcome right now with the evil." Amy did not turn around to look at him, she simply shut him out of her mind. Donal followed behind giving her some space. Amy caught something out of the corner of her eye, a rustling in the bushes. Suddenly, a huge fury..............
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

thing bounded out on to the path.....it had four large mucular legs and it was covered in mud and brush, silver grey eyes shone with intellegance under a very bushy brow....the dog stood as high as amy's waist. it sat in front of her as if waiting for something or someone else. there was more rustling behind the big beastie and a slip of mud dropped onto the path....amy's eyes widened in suprise as the "slip" of mud said "hi!!" in a child-like voice

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
Antonio 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Suddenly Donal was in front of Amy, nay it is but a trick of the evil ones. This beastie is sure of the evil!! don't even look at it!!. Donal pulled an ancient family Claymore from his cloak, and with one swing of the mighty Claymore he beheaded the beastie. And it turned into a giant billowing black cloud, from inside the cloud a thundering voice spoke in anger Leave or I will destroy you!! for you have no power over me, Amy just stood there her eyes fixed on the cloud as it vanished, She turned to Donal and said maybe I do need you to follow me. Amy looked at Donal confused she asked, how did you know Donal? how did you know it was evil and not Good I heard a small childs voice. Donal returning the claymore, said ach Amy it's no hard to know for ye see this place is not what ye think. Ye see What they.....

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 10-Jan-2007, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

will do it try everything to get ye to leave. Ye are too powerful for them and they fear ye. " Amy shook her head in disbelieve. She felt so confused. By the looks of what just happened, she could have been in real trouble or worse, possibly dead. "Thankyou Donal, I don't know what I would have done without you. I guess I need to know more about this place beforeI go out like this again. Can you tell me more about it?" Amy had a lot of questions and she was starting to get impatient. This was her life and she wanted to know right now just what was going on. "Why must we conquer them? How will I know what is real and what isn't? Why.." "Hold on there lassy. I am na the one ye should be asking. I will return ye to be with ye grandmother and then fetch Shamus to explain. First tho, let us be gone out of here befor anything else shall happen. " Amy nodded her head and walked as quickly as she could towards her grandmothers house. As she neared it, she felt a sense of................
Antonio 
Posted: 10-Jan-2007, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

calm come over her. That place surly is evil, Amy could sense that Donal, is right and. As she turned back to speak to Donal! she saw the beautiful woods the way they really are dead broken craggy trees tall dead grass and crawling vines that seemed to be sucking the very life out of the woods. A gloom hung over that place that chilled Amy to her core. As they reached the wee little cottage Donal spoke Amy lass! I will go get Shamus now. I'm thinking Ye need to talk now after what has just happened. Fear not anything here Amy Nothing can happen, to you here in your Grandmothers cottage. For this place was blessed because.....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 10-Jan-2007, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

long ago these grounds were sacred. A monk blessed ye grandmothers land because he knew what lurked in the forest beyond. So, ye need not feel scared. I will be back with Shamus as soon as I can. Why not rest a little til we return?" He turned and walked back through the forest. "Donal!" Amy shout at him, " Thank you....for everything." He smiled, gave her a wink and was again on his way. Amy strolled into the cottage and related her tale to her grandmother. "Why my dear lass, ye be a lucky one to have had someone out there with ye like that. Donal is a good man. He will protect ye and fight the tannasg as well." " Yes, he did save me, twice, " Amy said as she yawned. "Why don't I show ye to ye room so ye can rest?" Her grand mother got up and Amy followed her to her room. As she began unpacking, she thought of..............
sisterknight 
Posted: 10-Jan-2007, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

the easy with which she might have accepted the child into her heart. Shaking her head sadly" what is this place coming to when even the innocent is to be used so?"
Amy stopped to stare ouy her window....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 10-Jan-2007, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

she really was afraid. Afraid of what she might run into, afraid of her destiny, afraid of the evil one, and afraid of Shamus. She didn't know how long she had been staring out the window when there was a knock on the door. She ran over and opened it to find Shamus standing there with a troubled look on his face. "Amy, we need to talk. Can I come in?" Amy nodded and closed the door behind him. " Amy, Donal told me what happened in the forest and I am sorry I na got the chance to tell ye myself. Ye see, there are many illusions out there, and things are not always as they appear. The only way for ye to know, is to use yer abilities. I know that it may take time, but ye will begin to see it on yer own, I promise. " Amy sat down on her bed. She rubbed her hands together, trying to find a way to put her thoughts into words. "Listen lass, Donal and I will be here for ye, we will take ye where ye need to go and we will teach ye what ye haven't learned so far. " " But what of the Tannasg, Shamus, tell me the story of the tannasg." Shamus took a deep breath. " Long ago lass, there was a man by the name of ....................
Antonio 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Ian MacMasters, He was a a rich propertied man he came here and settled. He was a friend to all, he gave to the poor! and he was a Kirk going man a man of honor. About one year after moving here he met a young lassie named Katie MacDowell, she was some 25 years his younger. But they fell ever so deeply in love! they worshiped one another, were ye saw one ye saw the other. But Katies father a hard working farmer, did not like what was happening. So he went to Ian and told him I know ye are a good man! but I'm bound to tell you as Katies father yer not to see her again. I will tell her Sir and I ask that you stay away from me daughter. I'll not be troublin ye any longer Sir, good day to ya. Ian spoke! please can we talk not about this? I love yer daughter, nay will talk no more. I love Katie and there is not a thing you can do to stop us, we are going to be married in the little Kirk in the valley next week coming. So I ask ye again please can we talk ...........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Shamus looked away from Amy and got up to walk towards the window. " but the father would hear nothing of it, for she was betrothed to another since birth. That night, Katie was heavily watched by her father. But once he fell asleep, she ran to Ian and pledged her love for him. Together, he and Katie went to the MacMor castle. The castle was in ruins, well until Ian sided with the dark forces there. Before dawn of that morning, the castle had transformed into a beautiful shielded castle with walls unscalable by man. No man has been able to penetrate the force field which held them inside, even to this day, it is an unbreakable spell." Amy had so many questions, but she didn't know where to begin. She walked up behind Shamus, " What type of dark forces did he side with?" Shamus turned to look at her. " The druids, " he said, " they.......
Antonio 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Have power that ye could not know, they are the power of darkness. They were married and Katies father vowed! he would never speak her name again. And for the next twenty years he did not, even though Katie tried to talk with him he would have none of her. She was dead in his eyes, and nothing would change that. Katie and Ian had four children, three beautiful lassies and one handsome lad. Katie and Ian named their son after katies father Patrick. Patrick was a mischievous lad! always into some bit of trouble. When he grew older, he began to ask after his Grandfather. He could not understand! why the person he was named for would have nothing to do with him. As time went on young Patrick started to become angry he wanted desperately to know his Grandfather. Even though he was told he could never leave the castle he made a plan to leave. He knew nothing out side the castle. But he wanted to know his Grandfather and nothing would stop him so he..........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

cast a spell that brought poor Patrick into the castle. " Shamus took a deep breath and led Amy to the bed. Sitting on the bed, he looked into her eyes. "Ye see lass, once your in, you can't come out. The only way is to break the curse. Since Patrick was a druid, he might still be living, as well as his sisters. Thus, he is the tannasg. As I said, he is evil and might have cursed all inside to a life of immortality. We must go in, Amy and retireve the ancient books. Once we have those, we can break the spells that are cast in the forest and it can return to what it once was. A place of nature and beauty and safety. But until then, we must watch where we go, who we talk to and what we do, for there are people who roam this area that are immortal as well , and are under Patricks rein." Amy looked at him with disbelif. "Shamus, what of Ian and Katie, what happened to them?" Shamus shook his head, "I have heard.........................
Antonio 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

That Patricks anger was so great! that he cast a spell of immortality on them, and placed them in a dark tower in the castle. With no powers and no way out, they have been trapped this many long years. Old Patrick is still in the castle, but when he was brought there he refused to even speak to Patrick, telling him yer no kin of mine you are the spawn of evil. I'll no have a thing to do with ye so let me go to me own home, I don't want to be here. Patricks anger was greater than ever, so he cast a spell on Old Patrick!!. Patrick said ye have a heart of stone!! so stone ye shall be and he turned Old Patrick into stone. Old Patrick stands in the great hall to this day and....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

that is where we come in Amy. We must fight our way in and conquer Patrick before he leads this whole land to doom. We are druids Amy, ...ye, me and many others, together, we will work our own magic. " Amy stood up and paced the room. "So let me get this straight, we have to break through the barrier and free all that he has trapped inside all this time? And then what?" Amy stopped and stared at Shamus. " I don't know Amy,... I don't know. If we get our hands on those books, we will be able to put a spell on him that will bind his powers.But if we can't get ahold of those books, we might be risking our own lives. " Amy was shaking her head. She was thinking of how ridiculous this all sounded. How she had come to this land for the beautiful scenery and a vacation, not to be swept away in a battle that lasted for centuries. Finally, after thinking it over for some time, she sat beside him and looked into his eyes. This meant a lot to him, she could tell. She grabbed his hand, " We can do this." He smiled and....................
Antonio 
Posted: 11-Jan-2007, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Said Amy me lass I knew ye would not let this thing go undone, and he kissed her gentle on the cheek. Shamus said I will return to ye in a bit, now I must go get the things we will need and some trusted friends, Donal has found away thru the barrier!! and he will lead us. Amy me darlin ye must sleep now, not any harm can come to ye here. He kissed her and then left, Amy watched as he walked down the road until he was out of sight. Amy sat on the edge of her bed thinking, trying to rationalize what was happening to her. Deep inside she could feel herself changing, she was unconsciously letting her own powers surface and she felt free for the first time in her life. Now things made sense to her, all the things she felt when she was so young and now here she......
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]