IrishBeachLassie 
Posted: 10-Mar-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

Being a huge Pink Floyd fan; when I saw this CD “Celtic Pink Floyd, I said to myself…no way are they going to be able to pull this off; much
to my surprise after listening just to the first track; I was ashamed that I had such a thought at all and it taught me a lesson that you should never judge anything before you hear, read, or see the real thing…..every track on this CD is outstanding and since I first shared it with friends; I’ve seen an abundance of comments from all types of people raving about how awesome it is….simple as that! This CD is simply outstanding to say the least; if you do not have it, you certainly should; a definite plus for anyone’s music library.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Shillelagh 
Posted: 17-Mar-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Uxbridge, MA

male

I'll have to look into this album. I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan myself; have been for over 40 years. Thanks for the heads up.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Mar-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,966 Gold!

We heard one of the tracks playing earlier and took a double take. Yes, wonderful stuff. Even though we listen to every single track that is submitted to us (much like Pandora does), we sometimes forget how awesome some of the CDs really are.

Thanks for this great review! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 18-Mar-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I tried listening to Pandora celtic channel when I couldn't get the live 365 player to work. Needless to say I was disappointed. All they seem to play is instrumentals. I was glad to finally get my computer working again so I could listen here. And yes the Celtic Pink Floyd Cd rocks. I'm just surprised they haven't put out any new material. I do know they have a couple of videos on youtube if anybody wants to check them out.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
CelticPinkFloyd 
Posted: 13-Apr-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Thanks for the reviews/comments - much appreciation! We hope to be able to fund and release another CD in the near future. We've enjoyed worldwide exposure since its initial release on March 17th 2011 and hopefully we'll all convene again in the studio sooner than later!

-Sláinte!

Damon Stout (Celtic Pink Floyd)
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]