maddogmikk's Journal

Index -> Journal-> lost

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

lost
Posted by maddogmikk on Feb 20th, 2011 5:55 AM
Lost down a road that has no ending in sight. Lost in a place that can only be escaped by never going there. Lost in a place that many people enjoy and just as many people fear. Lost in a place that I reach for every day and yet I'm scared to death that it will be my doom. That one place where any thing is possible. Children go to see things not yet found, adults go to find things that have been found but lost. This place is heaven to some and hell to others. There are rainbows and flowers or things not meant to be seen by the eyes of men. This place seems to call me pulling me closer every day. Closer and closer I can feel myself being pulled and yet I have that strength to resist that pull. But a fear that one day I'm going to join the rank of the fallen. Those few that seem to want to stay or maybe they just can't see the exit sign. I fear that one day when kiss my kids and hug my wife that it my be my last. Here it comes again. That pull o does it sound sweat to my ears. Like a beautiful spring day by a lake. Watching the clouds roll by, smelling that flowers. And yet even in beauty there is ugly. Ugly thoughts, ugly feelings, ugly sights. How can a place like this be real. How can a place draw people that have everything they have ever wanted, to stay for eternity. That one place that you love and hate, I fear and try to hind from. And yet I can't seem to stay away. It's like a drug. And I'm addicted to it. But yet I know if I give in there will be no tomorrow. There will be no more hugs and no more kisses. So I worn the people who reach to this place. Use care that you do not get lost. I know how good it feels. Make sure that you leave that trial of bread crumbs so you can find your way back. For if you don't then you will be lost. Lost in a place that has no way out. So tread lightly when you sleep tonight so that you don't join the ranks of the fallen. For this place may pull you in. Dream well and beware, no mater how well you dream that's all it is. A dream. Nothing more nothing less. Good night sleep well.....................

Thank you all and one for listening to a man and his thoughts.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!