Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celtic Radio Tv - Web Based Radio, Read about new features!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Jul-2006, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,989 Gold!

We are pleased to announce that Celtic Radio TV is now out of beta testing and is now a full featured new service available to all Celtic Radio Founder members!

We are currently playing a nice selection of 10 music videos with more on the way from your favorite Celtic Radio musicians.

Celtic Radio TV is a video/audio service that is on the net from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM every night! It features music videos, promotions, concerts, movies and more all about Celtic music and culture. During the Day (starting at 5:00 AM), a Web-based version of Highlander Radio plays to a limited number of listener slots. (see screenshots below)

Some of the many features:
  • Cool TV looking Player window.
  • Virtual Stereo for Web-Radio.
  • Equalizer with 14 presets.
  • Full screen playback available.
  • Controls: Play, Pause, Stop, Fullscreen.
  • When available; Artist, Buy, Search links.
  • Available from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM every nite!
  • Time Zone adjustment to determine your local play time.
  • Extremely easy to install - simple web based plug-in support.
  • Helpful FAQ
Take a sneek peek at our Celtic Radio TV page or sign-up today to gain access to this exclusive new feature on CelticRadio.net!

Sample Screen Shots

Celtic Radio TV (9PM to 5AM)
user posted image

Highlander Radio(5AM to 9PM)
user posted image

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Jul-2006, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,989 Gold!

Well, we finally have a nice rotation of videos and shows to play on Celtic Radio TV. For now, it is limited - probably about 7-8 hours of videos. We will continue to expand this as musicians provide us with more and more content.

For now, we are using a format that is part of AOL's Nullsoft unit. Eventually we are going to transition this to a windows media server which will increase the quality by a bunch. Probably not until 2007.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 30-Jul-2006, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hey Paul.

Do you have a list of the artists that are having their videos played on Celtic Radio TV? What I have watched, I have enjoyed. Thanks for this neat new service!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 25-Aug-2006, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,989 Gold!

Well, we are pleased to inform everyone that after a few bumps in the road, we now have Celtic Radio TV back up and running.

I can not under-estimate the amount of time we spent creating this service. There is a great deal of work involved in converting the video over to our priority NSV format for streaming. We literally have been working on this since June and have worked all of the kinks out these past 2 weeks.

Right now we are playing groups from Barleyjuice, to Mark Saul, The Wimshurst's Machine, some full length music/dance shows and some travel video clips.

We developed our own back-end tagging system (database) to display all relevant information about what is playing currently. Right now though, we do not have a published playlist.

Give it a try through the following link:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/cel...ic_radio_tv.php

or by clicking on the TV on our front main page.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]