Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,291 Gold!

SELDOM SOBER

First, a Big Congrats to the following member who won our November CD in our monthly CD Contest:

Iolanda from ITALY wins the Air and Fire CD.

For December we are featuring 1 brand new CD donated by Seldom Sober - Seldom Sober was formed in Savannah in 2007 by Michael Corbett and Colleen Settle, who first began playing together in 2006. Colleen and Michael were also part of the Savannah Ceili Band from 2007-2019 and have performed at festivals, theaters, pubs, parties, weddings, and other events throughout the lowcountry. Seldom Sober has twice performed as the opening band for Derek Warfield and The Young Wolfe Tones. Colleen and Michael have been featured on WGPB Radio's Morning Edition, radio shows as far away as New Zealand, the Love Letters Podcast from the Boston Globe and PRX, Marc Gunn's Irish & Celtic Music Podcast, Georgia Traveler, and Hometown Homicide.

user posted image

Our December 2020 CD contest features music from Seldom Sober.

DECEMBER 2020 GIVEAWAY

Six Months in Confession

Find out how to win this CD on our MONTHLY CD CONTEST PAGE

SELDOM SOBER VIDEO

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
iolanda 
Posted: 16-Jan-2021, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

cheers.gif clap.gif Thank you so much! I wish to all of you a wonderful New Year( even though I arrive in late...) and hoping it will be possible to resolve all the troubles of the past one. I'm really sorry about my absence from the site but it's been and it is a very complicated time; anyway I want to believe in more bright time for me and my family and for all of you! Thank you so much again bye1.gif

Slàinte cheers.gif note.gif

iolanda

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Jan-2021, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,291 Gold!

Welcome back Iolanda and thank you for the wonderful New Year wishes!

It is good to hear from you and we are a little behind mailing out the contest CDs but we are going to do that soon.

Hoping your staying safe and happy in Italy!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]