ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

user posted image

SONG REQUESTS

If you would like to request your favorite songs for everyone to hear, then try using our online request system. Search through our library of music either on the website or through the Celtic Radio Network App. If you are requesting through the App we have made it mobile friendly so give it a try!

Requests will play shortly and you can view the song queue for when they will play. All requests play through Highlander Radio, so make sure you are listening to that channel.

user posted image

KEEP CALM

and

MAKE A SONG

REQUEST

Everyone stay safe and healthy!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 08-Apr-2020, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
145,451 Gold!

I have always loved being able request songs. Thanks for the reminder. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Apr-2020, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

Thanks Ogden, appreciate that!

When you do make a request it actually increases the weight of the song in our database so that it will be more likely to play. So you are helping out the artist get a little more airplay for their music.

Requests on our website are open to all members. For the App, we only allow requests for premium or enhanced memberships. We have built a new mobile request system in the App that is very easy to use.

Thanks for everyones continued support we very much appreciate it. As of today we have almost 10,000 installs of the App. If you want to give us a high five and post a review in Google or Apple that would be awesome!;

biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 15-Apr-2020, 05:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
145,451 Gold!

More than glad to help with a review and here's to another 10,000 installs.
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Apr-2020, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Have really enjoyed looking through the Highlander Radio library of songs to find some old favorites I haven't heard in a while. Been fun to request them!

Got to hear "County Down" by Danu this morning. What a great song! And any song by my old friend Jim Malcolm is a treat! What a voice!!

There is just a treasure trove of great music here! Nice to get reacquainted with some of it!

Love seeing "Fisherman's Dream" as the #1 song right now. It has always been a favorite!

Trust everyone is staying safe. Have a great day!!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Apr-2020, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,186 Gold!

Thank you Haynes - well put! We do have a treasure trove of music from some very talented musicians. Some of the CDs we have been provided are no longer available or in production.

Our request system is working very good lately and we have recently added support for easy to make requests within our App. Give it a try.

thumbs_up.gif wink.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]