Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,451 Gold!

Welcome to our Featured and New Music post! We will be highlighting some of our featured music albums every month and providing clickable artwork links to new releases on the website.

One of the strengths of Celtic Radio is introducing our members to new music. Listening to our broadcast channels gives you the opportunity to hear music from perhaps a musician that you may never heard about. And this is the perfect opportunity once a month to discover a new artist that grabs your attention.

Visit the musician's website, check out their CDs and try requesting one of their tracks to sample an artist music. Note that all online requests only play on Highlander Radio, so be sure you are tuned to that channel if you make a music request.

FEBRUARY FEATURED MUSIC

Calum Stewart

Skipper's Alley

Preab Meadar

Steve McDonald

Kíla

NEW MUSIC ARTWORK

Buy Passions CD!Buy The Berries CD!Buy Phoenix CD!Buy Rise with the Dawn CD!Buy Be the Love You Seek CD!

Buy Early Bright CD!Buy Solace - ET CD!Buy The Flyer CD!Buy All Downhill From Here CD!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]