Group:
Super Moderator

Zodiac:
Holly

Birthday: 23-Jul-1980
Total Posts: 3069
Realm: Kentucky

Computers<br>Music<br>Celtic Folklore<br>the written word

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

Add Entry   

Posted by Aaediwen on Aug 22nd, 2004 2:05 PM
Lost
as in a dream
Somewhere to go
Somewhere I've been
Nowhere I've been
Nowhere I've seen
somewhere

/me sighs
sleepy, but I shouldn't be

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Slowly but surely
Posted by Aaediwen on Aug 17th, 2004 6:23 AM
Slowly getting step by step closer to getting my story done I think. It needs so much.... I was going to do other short stories about Schiana and things she does during the course of the story... Think I'll write them anyway and see if I can weave them into the story itself.

Antagonist needs to be more antagonising
Need a name for her group of followers
New name for na sidhe.... So unoriginal just reanslating, even if most people would be clueless.
Need to actually add the title into the file too... Pheonix of the Sea

Hope to leave for Pennsic in the morning.

What to do, where to start
Posted by Aaediwen on Aug 10th, 2004 6:31 AM
Beginning is easy, continuing a little wierder... Sun is looking to require redoing Makefiles for every little thing I want to build I believe tongue.gif I kindof want to take a walk, but then I don't either. Suddenly wish there was a beach nearby. Water is always a friend smile.gif Like trees smile.gif

I could spend so much money on CDs and DVD's right now it's not funny. Sacred-texts, a couple movies, and there's always a music CD to buy to seems. Ohh, and BTW, I can't store any more of them either. Need to spend a couple hundred there too tongue.gif Maybe I should just say heck with it all and dive in to buy a couple can-am cabinets.
----------

A little bug from last night

Fluttering in the night, aimless and lost
there, a light. Hope perhaps, one to help me find myself
Then hit by some unknown force, killed by the light
-----------

I dunno, maybe that's what bugs think just before becomming a smear on a bumper late at night.

hmmm
Posted by Aaediwen on Aug 6th, 2004 6:23 AM
Time to check this out I guess. So much going on....
Drunken felines
Learning Sun
Got to finish Schiana's story... Darn I need to get the Queen more present or take her out completely. Antagonist(s?) need more of a presence. More of a reason for the reader to hate their guts. Ohh, and need a name for the group of Schiana's followers

Then one of these days I need to finish learning to play 'Amazing Grace' Those last couple bars that keep getting me right in the middle...

Then to kick the bot down and out of ops status

Pennsic in a couple weeks (Heather Dale in concert ! Finally smile.gif

Then to build the other machine, get it going... Get this machine to Jimmy....

Wonder how hard that dock app really is going to be.... Do the ones in existance really draw on the minimized icon like that?? really???? Doesn't quite make sense. Maybe it will... so much to learn.

And I got to work at the same time

Where *do* I want to be in a couple years?? tough question to answer, but I need to finish off that IDP
Feeling burn out too. Perhaps Pennsic will help there... I sure hope... The rate I'm going my employment may count on it! To say nothing of my mental and spiritual health. Some rough scars after the recent goings on. Hope it's over... hope it's over.... Sure looks to be settling down; which is a good thing smile.gif

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Poet and seeker of knowledge

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!