Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Free Celticradio.net Bumper Sticker, A $4.50 value; limited time only.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Mar-2006, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,871 Gold!

We'd like to increase the number of people that we have playing on our live call in line, so for a limited time only we are giving away a free CelticRadio.net Bumper Sticker to anyone that leaves a message on our call in line.

Make sure to state your name or userid; the location your from (state and country is fine); a brief message (hopefully good things to say about us) and if you want you can request a song. Make sure to send us an email with your name and address and we will drop in the mail our brand new awesome bumper sticker!

Our call in line has a menu system that you can re-record your message, so if you mess up just follow the voice mail instructions.

The call in line is 1-781-413-5573. If you have a cell phone, alot of the plans have free national calling after 9:00 (check your plan out).

This is for a limited time only, so act quickly! wink.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Mar-2006, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,871 Gold!

My apologies, the call in line is 1-781-413-5573. I gave another number with my original post, but have since updated it!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Mar-2006, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,871 Gold!

Please remember to send me an email after you leave your message with your mailing address, so we can get your bumper sticker out to ya!

Thanks!

CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Mar-2006, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,871 Gold!

I wanna thank everyone that has left a voice message for our call in line. Some great messages and we thank you very much. But please please please send us your mailing address so we can mail out your free bumper sticker!!!!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]