A little bit about us, Clan MacInnes is a clan based on good, sound principles. Founded by our Laird Stevenpd himself,We are interested in recruiting new members who wish to be part of a strong and growing clan.We are looking forward in raising our membership, for where there are numbers there is power. Others have failed due to a lack of organisation or simply of bad management. We realise that in order to make ourselves competitive, teamwork and commitment are essential. Clan MacInnes has a lot to offer. As we recruit more dedicated members, we train as an exceptionally well organised and powerful force but yet a peaceful clan. We do not attack upon others without cause. Our offer to you is to be part of a clan that helps one another during missions of war and battle and afterwards, rebuilding your forces. As a community we provide assistance and guidance through the gaming experience. If you are tired of wandering alone, want to experience a refreshing change and want to be part of a strong clan which has the right goals in mind from the beginning? Then Clan MacInnes is for you. Be part of a Clan that will be remembered.
All memberships are handled by the Laird or the Second in Command and the clan Recruiting Minister.
The nature of this clan requires that prospective members become acquainted with the existing members.
If you are abusive, arrogant, disruptive, or have trouble following directions you need not bother expressing an interest. You will not be accepted
When a person is voted in as a Recruit the procedure is as follows:
1. Probationary Period 5 days. As a new recruit in the Clan you are watched for your on-line character and your ability and willingness to following the rules of the Clan.
2. Recruits are assigned a mentor. The mentor is responsible for keeping them in line and will also take the heat for their rogue recruit. Mentors are typically founding members of the Clan. Mentors ensure the recruit understands how to communicate within the forums, uses the event Calendar, and etc. Everything the recruit needs assistance with is aided by the Mentor including battlefield operations and helpful hints when applicable.
3. After the 5 days recruit period, a vote will be called for full membership. If that individual gains the required majority of votes into the clan, they will be considered a full-fledged member. These members are entitled to all rights and privileges and are subject to due process should any issues develop.
4. The Clan High Council reserves the right to change the recruitment process policy without further notice.
5. All those interested in joining our Clan, you may do so by contacting me Lady Harlot, Recruiting Minister to Clan MacInnes by personal email.
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight
The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins