Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Vine

Birthday: 17-Sep-1957
Total Posts: 2185
Realm: Smyrna, Georgia

genealogy, tromping through old cemeteries and looking for ancestors, stained glass, anything medieval, all sorts of music (except rap & disco), hanging out with my husband and kids (16 yr. old son & 20 yr. old daughter), all things Celtic, Arthurian legends, pirates, my southern and assorted celtic heritage, going to highland games and renaissance festivals, dragons, LOTR,Brian Jacques books, singing songs in the different Celtic languages for people that don't know what I'm singing about, Fraoch Heather Ale, Skull Splitter and anything from the Orkney Brewing Co. I also teach 4 year olds in a Classical Christian School. I love art - especially things Celtic and also Chinese brush painting. I enjoy flower arranging. I love the mountains. I love to cook. Favorite animals are wolves and owls. My nickname that a great-grandmother gave me when I was born was "White Owl"

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.""
Psalm 91:1-2

"Be what you would seem to be--or, if you'd like it put more simply--Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." from "Alice in Wonderland"

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!