Macrae 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Texas! WooHoo!

female

Moira stayed quiet. She eyed the contents of the castle and tried to keep the inventory in her mind in case she needed it later. She was the kind of person who liked to stay unnoticed as much as possible and right now that seemed to be the best way to proceed. She smiled when introduced to everyone and grinned when she saw that the couple had crosses around their necks.

--------------------
RPG: Moira Macrae

~Sgurr Uaran!~
Clan Macrae
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

"What do ye think?" Lierin asked Moira and looked around. "I know one thing for sure.. the decoration is mingin' She shook her head and smiled. "But do you think that abominable leech is here?"

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

Judging by the way my cat was looking all peaceful and content, there was no one else in my room. If there had been an intruder in here, he would sound the alarm by whipping his tail back and forth and flattening his ears. He was a pretty reliable alarm cat, but if something happened to frighten him, he would be hiding under the bed or closet. I stroked his back and gave his head a little scrathch right between the ears. He purred loudly.

Firth stood beside the door and kept watch while I started gathering my things.

Keeping one eye on my cat, I quickly went into my room and took the photocopy of my passport and other important papers from the room safe that was behind the portrait over the mantle, I put them on the bed cover. Then I grabbed my Master Key to the Castle from under my bed pillow and put it with the papers.

Now all I need is my suitcase and a few changes of clothing. I opened the door of my closet and tossed the small carry on bag on the bed, and put my papers and valuables in it. Then I turned to start taking clothes off the hangers when I heard a sound in the hall, just outside the door.

Firth raised his finger to his lips and motioned for me to be quiet. I froze and waited. The cats ears perked up, and he crouched low, with his tail twitching from side to side.

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

I was so jumpy that when I heard something brush against the door, my reaction was immediatly to be as inconspicuous as possible. I looked through the slight crack between the doorframe and the wall, and saw that it was one of the ladies that had come upstairs with us. The quiet one that didn't speak much. I had a good feeling about them, particularily the one that had brought the gifts. But these last few days had me really on edge. Seeing who it was, I relaxed a little.

I heard Ann call me from the closet, she was trying to reach something up on a fairly high shelf. "Wait, I'll get that for you." I came into the closet behind her and reached up to retrieve the article. The closet was not really small, but it wasn't very large either, so we were standing fairly close together. I reached and brought the small bag down, but when I stretched up to be able to get ahold of it, I felt her hand brush against mine, at first a slight touch but within seconds her hand was engulfed in mine, fingers entertwined, soul to soul in a handclasp.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
Macrae 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Texas! WooHoo!

female

Moira closed her eyes and took a deep breath and sort of "sent" her mind out to feel around. She wasn't used to this type of work. She was more of a protector than a hunter. However, she had skills that might prove to be useful before too long. That she was sure of.

"Aye Lierin, he's near but not on the grounds yet. At least not that I can tell. I feel a presence close by but it's like he's waiting in the wings for something or watching for a chance to strike. There's something weird about that Anne girl though. Can't put my finger on it. I don't think she's as daft as she appears to be."
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

I wobbled just a bit, and Firth reached to catch me...the light touch of his hands on my waist and the subtle male scent of him both conspired to make my heart leap from my chest. I wanted to move forward, just a fraction, enough to make contact with his hard body, to have that proud head bend and his firm mouth on mine. I didn't even know myself. I had never felt like this with any man before. Only Firth had the power to turn me into a quivering heap of over-active nerves, passions, feelings...I only knew this virile masculine aura was such that it promised everything a female could desire, with the certainty that he could deliver...

...Give me your heart, make it real - or else forget about it!...
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

"Hmm.. I think so too. She looks a bit like a bawheed but her eyes are telling different stories. I bet she has a degree, too. That guy is weird tho." Lierin returned from a small guarding walk of the floor they were on... "Cany feel, see or hear anything weird either.. But I tell ye, this silence is makin' me nervous."
She stood next to Moira and looked at the door. "I wish my uncle - eh, not Sheamus - was here.. he's got better smellin' sense than I have.. " Casually she just let herself fall on the floor and leaned against the wall next to the door. "What are they doing in there so long?" She grinned mischievously and performed a gesture with her hand. Something flickered in front of her. Uncle, come on over to Corgarff I'll leave this path open.
Just a minute later or so the wolf from up the hill jumped out of nowhere in front of her and they put their noses together.
What is it, Lierin?
I feel bad about this...
What's the woman doing here?
She might be very useful. She smiled. "Moira? This is my uncle Calum, Calum - Moira. I think ye two met before..."
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 12:30 PM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

After our short visit to the Realm of Faerie we needed to reurn back to the village. I made contact with Connor, and arranged to have him pick us up.

You two best lay low for a wee bit. There are officers all around that castle! Looks like the girl went back too.

As we got closer to town I began to feel as if there was someone or something trying to sence our where abouts. Was it Jack? Was Anne dabbling again, No, no no...I think she was scared out of messing with the arts again....

I asked Connor if he would take my car, and have it "disappear" for a while. He looked put out as always and saidI guess you want me to replace it too? So ye have something to get about in....

I looked at Connor and said Well, that be right nice of ya Ole' Connor. I never did believe the things that they said about back at the pub...

He dropped us off near a small Inn and we checked in.
Now we are only 10- 15 minutes from the castle, and right down the street from the pub.

Izz, we should hang round here until the sunsets.... Then we can go looking for Jack and the others.....

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
barddas 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Zeb opens the window and calls out to the ravens
[/B]If ye can hear the sound of my voice, I ask for the use of your eyes... To find those at the castle last night[B]

With that two ravens flew by and he knew that they were in search of anyone who was involved with last night...

Zeb shut the window closed the drapes.. and sat on the bed. Isabelle went to shower and change clothes.....
Herrerano 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Ann sort of wobbled, and I reached out to steady her, suddenly without a thought, my arms were around her and she had turned to face me. Pressed tightly together I looked down to her eyes, then our lips met in an embrace as fierce as the one of our arms. It was as if time stood still, our hearts beating furiously, my head felt as if it had been filled with hot coals.

After a few moments we broke apart, we both had to breathe. I held her close, her head nestled against my chest.

"Get your things, lets get out of here."

Why did I feel as if we were being watched?
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Zeb opens the window and calls out to the ravens
[/B]If ye can hear the sound of my voice, I ask for the use of your eyes... To find those at the castle last night[B]

With that two ravens flew by and he knew that they were in search of anyone who was involved with last night...

Zeb shut the window closed the drapes.. and sat on the bed. Isabelle went to shower and change clothes.....
free2Bme 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Yikes! For a moment there I forgot the danger we were in. I turned and grabbed my carry-on bag and wrenched an outfit from its hanger and threw it across my arm. Firth started to go out the door we came in, but I whispered No! This way!

I silently pressed the edge of the full length mirror in my room and it opened to reveal a hidden doorway with a small spiral staircase that would take us both down to a ground level exit. We would leave those who were stalking us outside in the hall while we made a quick get away...

My heart felt like it would leap from my chest and I fought hard to breathe - only this time it was a sense of fear and of panic that pumped the adrenalin into my bloodstream...

I took the master key from the bag and used it to open the exit door. Whew! We are outside at last! Now I have to take careful care of this key, because without it, a person can not leave this place!
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

As we went down the back stairs the feeling got more intense that there was some evil close by. It was still fairly early in the afternoon, and, at least in the movies, vampires just traveled at night. Maybe the real thing was different, no surprise there I guess.

I had started down the stairs when Ann had said something about the cat. I turned and picked him up, he seemed fairly gentle, but weighed far too much for a healthy animal. Now as we neared the bottom of the stairs he was getting nervous and wiggling in my arms. I could feel the hackles on his back start to stand up, and I was afraid he might bite or something.

Ann was trembling as she unlocked the door, and we stepped back out into the sunshine. I walked quickly to the Inspector's car, and removed my case. He saw me, and walked towards me.

"Yer off then?" he asked.

"If you don't need us for anything else, we would like to be on our way, looks like we will have to make our way to Strathdon, to catch a bus to Aberdeen. Like we said before, Ann's passport was stolen, and we have to replace it at the consulate in Edinburgh."

"Well then, if we come up with anything, I will leave word at the Consulate for you."

The cat had calmed a little since we had gotten outside. It looked like our best bet was to get on the road and start walking. Maybe a bus would be by, or some kind soul would give us a lift, the walk was about eight miles.
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 18-Jul-2003, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Back at the police station, one of the officers came into the interrogation room where Mike was and said, "OK, Mr. McLoughlin. We contacted the Consulate. They said that you were seeking Ms. O' Calahan for a diplomatic issue. You are free to go."

"Thank you. Just so you know, there's no hard feelings. You guys were just doing your jobs."

Back in his car, which he'd parked about a quarter of a kilometer away from the station, Mike checked his laptop. His brother-in-law had left him a message detailing where the taxi had been. One of the places had been Anne's castle.

Of course, he thought, she needed to get back in time for the party! Remembering that it was a goth party, Mike changed into some of his civilian clothes, namely a black Metallica t-shirt, some black jeans, and a pair of Doc Marten boots. Also, he put on a wig that gave him shoulder length jet black hair. He was a headbanger, so he owned lots of black. He also thanked God he had a couple of tattoos (his Special Forces tattoo on his right bicep and his Clan Maxwell crest on the left). However, he did not look like the Vin Diesel character Xander Cage in the movie "XXX".

Properly attired, he began to head to the castle.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
free2Bme 
Posted: 20-Jul-2003, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

It sure was a long walk back into town! We walked about 2 miles towards Strathdon before some kind soul gave us a lift the rest of the way. He kept ogling me with a big grin on his face and insisted on having me ride shotgun in the front seat. Firth and Garfield, my cat, and our bags rode in the back seat.

Once at the station, we purchased our tickets, but the ticketmaster would not allow Garfield to ride until he had a proper pet carrier container. Even with a pet carrier, they intended for Garfield to ride in the cargo hold area - but I insisted that he ride in a seat with me! After a bit of debate, I wound up purchasing an extra ticket for my cat to ride in a seat of his own. I raised such a fuss that several of the clerks and the station manager all became involved in the discussion. Ultimately though I won out, especially when I started pulling out a few extra dollars for putting them through all of this trouble. Then one of the clerks pointed us in the direction of the nearest pet supply store, only a couple of blocks away, and we strolled on over.

We had about three hours to kill before our bus to Aberdeen was to arrive so I made the most of it. I bought not only a deluxe cat carrier, but some high grade cat food, a few fluffy cat toys, and a water container to prevent him from becoming dehydrated. I love my cat Garfield, and I dont want my precious feline to get sick on this trip. He might be able to help us to get away from the Vampire and all of these strange but interesting people too. After all, cats are psychic you know...

As the clerk rang up the purchases I noticed that Firth was eyeing Garfield and me with a disapproving scowl. He can think what ever he wants I thought to myself...but I am not leaving without Garfield!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]