> I've finally made it!=)
Teliesin 
Posted: 22-May-2002, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Aberdeen, WA U.S.A.

I was a little grogee when i first arrived.the amount of day light is going ti take abit of getting acustomed to. :D

--------------------
Never again the burning!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-May-2002, 03:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
246,383 Gold!

I need to stay up to date more with reading the forum. I didn't realize Teliesin and Aklassie were related!

What a wonderful story to share with us Ak. You all sound like such a nice family!  (d)

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
aklassie 
Posted: 22-May-2002, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

They are the best!!!  I have another son and daughter out there that I need to get turned on the celticradio.  Who knows maybe soon.
Teliesin is the one who got me into celtic history big time.  Befor I was realy into my Native American roots.  They has so much of the same history, so it wasn't hard.  Have always loved Celtic music though.

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 23-May-2002, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

My goodness aklassie we could be cuz's.  My ggrandfather and his siblings tried to get their part of the Cherokee lands and money in the Smokey Mountains. They filed under old Ned Sizemore who was a Cherokee chief.  I think about all of those applicants were denied or given very little money.  I found all of this in the library in Ashe County NC.  It was very exciting when I found copies of those applications for the Enrollment of the Eastern Cherokee Indian.  When they were taking the census for the different rolls (Dawes Rolls, Guion Miller Rolls, etc) alot of the Indians headed for the hills so they wouldn't be counted.  Smart move on their part, because they were rounded up and sent to Oklahoma.  The Trail of Tears.  It breaks my heart just thinking about the hardships the Indians endured.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
aklassie 
Posted: 25-May-2002, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

We could be.  I don't know much about my Cherokee background though.  By the time I was intrested in learning about my ansesters my aunts that knew about it were gone.  My dad wasn't much help.  I have read every book I can find about the Cherokee though.  I lived in Gerogia for 5 years and got to see some of the place were they lived.  New Echota the Cherokee capital is realy cool.  To see the court house they used and the printing press.  Nice place to visit.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]