Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,048 Gold!

StormCelt Productions

With the end of 2014 quickly approaching we wanted to let everyone know about our plans for 2015. Yes, Celtic Radio will be continuing and renewed for another year contingent upon a successful fund raising drive next month. And we have every confidence that our members and listeners will make that happen yet again.

But as we look out into 2015 and beyond we wanted to make an announcement about our new forthcoming venture called "StormCelt Productions."

So what is StormCelt Productions you ask? It will be a software development venture that will bring together all of the ingredients to produce some really fantastic mobile gaming and media apps focused on Medieval and Celtic themes. There will be some great opportunities for musicians, artists, voice over talent and programmers to take part in this new venture and share in its success.

We are in the very initial stages of planning this endeavour and will hope to have a concept website up sometime in early 2015 along with a logo that will become part of the StormCelt brand.

The future location of this new venture will be at: http://www.stormcelt.com

We are very excited about this new project of Celtic Radio and with any luck it will be a huge benefit to spreading the word and sounds of Celtic music!

Feel free to drop us a note if you have any ideas about this new venture, we would love to talk about it to you!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Jan-2015, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,048 Gold!

Just a quick update on StormCelt Productions. We are closing in on deciding on an official logo which will become our brand for all software products developed through StormCelt.

Through December 2014 we considered a number of different designs, but were really not happy with any of them. That change when as luck had it, a parcel arrived from an old friend with the gift of an antique sundial compass. Almost by divine intervention we knew we had our logo.

What perfect symbolism to lead our design efforts. The Sun Dial and Compass. here are a few example pictures of a Sun Dial Compass.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

This is the first part of this project. Our next step is to contract with a graphic artist to render this logo in a Celtic flare, maybe some lighting bolts and to produce a 3D rendered production clip. On the horizon we need to decide on a content management system for StormCelt.com and also decided on a cross platform development system for the software we product.

While we are decided on all of these variables, we will be begin to work on the web based version of Medieval Kingdom...

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]