> Dreams, Amateur Dream Analysis
CelticRoz 
Posted: 09-Jul-2008, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Rindy, that was fascinating about the snake dreams. I have had a few of those...EEP!

I still keep having the recurrent dream of going back to college, but can never find my classes, or did I sign up for them and too embarrassed to go in and find out and fear of being called out in class. Last night I dreamt I had to sing in front of a class room, but I was hoarse the whole time singing and the fellow college students and I was mortified. unsure.gif Wish I could remember what song I was trying to sing though. biggrin.gif

Patch, I am so very sorry to hear your in such pain! sad.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ctbard 
Posted: 10-Jul-2008, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

QUOTE (Patch @ 07-Jul-2008, 10:32 PM)
My dog sleeps on his side and growls, makes weak barking sounds and his legs twitch like he is running. I always assumed he was chasing rabbits, squirrels or birds. Then again, maybe he is chasing people. When he is home alone he is the "stand in" for the alpha dog (me).

Slàinte,   

Patch    

My dogs do that to, the growling, yipping and so on, legs jerking around, except my pug thing, she just seems to sleep.

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 10-Mar-2009, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hey folks, it's been awhile since we posted here. I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I got invited to Oprahs "some kind of party" Anyhow I was trying to follow her through the house and had to squeeze through the doors. Ha, "this must mean I am oversized or something" anyhow I got through the one hall and door and she fell into a pool to the bottom, I looked in and she was a baby laying at the bottom of the pool and I couldn't rescue her. Then I woke up.

Now, I don't know if she died or not.....ha...this is how rumors get started. If you see somewhere Oprah drowned you know it was just someones weird dream. I had to post this one as it was just bizzare. "This time change it is" unsure.gif

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 11-Mar-2009, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Sometimes my dreams are very vivid, but mostly they are just snatches or scenes from what seems to be a longer narrative story. I, too have had the "at college, could not find my classroom" dream. Mine is usually walking into my class, after skipping weeks and weeks of school, and finding there was an exam that day!
But my most common dream, that I have been having for years and still re-occurs quite often, is where we buy an old house, sight unseen. When we move in, the house is full of rooms and hidden areas, filled with wonderful things! This dream is always a happy one and I enjoy it when I have that dream.
And Rindy, I occasionally have the "snake" dream too!
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 24-Mar-2009, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hey jp glad to know you have them too. That dream you have would really suck.

I had one a couple nights ago I forgot to post. I was in an airplane and it took off then stopped. The pilot didn't say anything we just all sat there. Then come to find out the wheels were on fire. Then guess what I woke up.

Dreams are so funny. Makes you wonder what the heck am I thinking about to cause this. Hopefully I will get over to Scotland a wee bit quicker that that. haha!

So go figure this one. lol Think I'll have your dreams they are funner.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Mar-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

It's been awhile since anyone posted here. I had a dream last night that 2 centipedes were biting my feet. Needless to say it woke me up. What does that mean??? Think I'll sleep with socks on tonight. lol.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]