MKOC19's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Catch up!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Catch up!
Posted by MKOC19 on Apr 24th, 2005 8:55 PM
For the past 2 weeks, I have been working on opera scenes for one of my classes. It has been a lot of work, but it has been so much fun. The experience has been great. I love the people that I have been working with. They have helped me so much. It has been difficult at times. Il barbiere Di Siviglia is not one of the most easy operas to sing especially when one is in a confining dress that makes it difficult to move and breath at times. Oh well, I did get a few compliments and quite a bit of laughs about the dress. Let's just say that big bows and I do not mix. (pictures might be coming...it depends on how I look. I personally don't think I am that great looking so we shall see) I also got to perform in 4 other scenes. One of them was My Fair Lady and I got to sing solo. It was a lot of fun. I would not trade the experience for the world. I loved it and would love to do it again. I just wish I would be able to work with the same people.

Needless to say, I have a bit of homework to catch up on that are coming due this coming week. It will be interesting. smile.gif

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!