Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,971 Gold!

Post Rating has not been activate for resource gathering of Gold, Food and Wood.

You will receive only a percentage of your allocated resources based on your post rating. The minimum percentage will be 25% (for any post ratings below 25%) and the maximum post rating will be 100%

Read more about posting rating here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/service_mod...php?type=credit

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
macebreaker 
Posted: 29-Aug-2008, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

male

Well i dreaded the day this would come sad.gif. Im not a very wordy person so i'm afraid i might get stuck with a low percentage for not posting often or larger posts.

Oh well, hope this doest bite me in the mine pit.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 29-Aug-2008, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Though this does pose the question. How often are the post ratings calculate? If its once a week or once a day then all you have to do is wait till just before it recalculates and start posting like crazy. Or just post once or twice a day etc.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

I am very curious as to the post ratings percentage based on meaningful content. If a forum full of one liners or just people patting each other on the back how can you truly post a message full of meaningful content. Is it decided by one person, a group of people, or just an algorithm where content is actually based on size of the post and number of characters used vs. what is actually being said. I know that in most cases i can post a small single sentence response to someone that is as meaningful as a multi-paragraph response that is vague or repetitive.

Could someone help me clarify what meaningful truely means in context of post ratings?
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ely MN. and Skye Scotland

female

Good luck
PMEmail Poster               
Gillian 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Pennsylvania

female

I have a similar question, as I don't post wordy responses. Usually just fun and games stuff. Would I be better off posting mini-paragraphs once or twice instead of just playing the games. Thanks for the help!

--------------------
“The follies which a man regrets most in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.”
- Helen Rowland
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

better off not posting at all..Thats what everyone else is saying.. so i dunno
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

better off not posting at all..Thats what everyone else is saying.. so i dunno

New users to this site, with no posts yet, have a post rating of "none." I guess that depends on how a "none" is interpreted: is it considered to be a zero? If so, you really need to post something to get that up a bit.

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
221,971 Gold!

If your post rating is none or up to 24%, then it will calculate at 25% minimum resources.

Post rating calculates in the past so many days and examines your posts for the number of letters. It really does not take all that many posts to get you a 100% rating.

If you feel the rating is hard to obtain or sustain, we can adjust the post rating formula. Also, do you think this is an unneeded distraction from the game, let us know.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 30-Aug-2008, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

unneeded distraction from the game
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 31-Aug-2008, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

The only real time I could post would be on the week-ends. I could stay up all nite and post. I would do the fun and games, get some Hello's to the new people.

I would say do alway with it, or do it another way.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
macebreaker 
Posted: 31-Aug-2008, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Unneeded distraction..... I mean number of post's vs letters in post? Then all i have to do is once a day or week, copy and past an entire article from wiki or an online newspaper and that would boost my rating.

PMEmail Poster               
Skeleman 
Posted: 31-Aug-2008, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: North Carolina

male

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 30-Aug-2008, 10:51 PM)
If your post rating is none or up to 24%, then it will calculate at 25% minimum resources.

Post rating calculates in the past so many days and examines your posts for the number of letters. It really does not take all that many posts to get you a 100% rating.

If you feel the rating is hard to obtain or sustain, we can adjust the post rating formula. Also, do you think this is an unneeded distraction from the game, let us know.

I have suggestion pertaining to this: You've said that at some point in the future the gold will be able to be used in auctions for real life items. So, how about instead of our post rating determining what percentage of resources we get, our post rating sets how much our gold is worth for the auctions? A hundred gold for someone with 100% post rating would be worth the full hundred but for someone with 50% that same hundred would only be worth fifty for the auction. I'm not sure how difficult something like that would be to implement but I thought I should put the idea out there.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C. S. Lewis

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." - GlaDOS - Portal
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
macebreaker 
Posted: 31-Aug-2008, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Now that is an idea i like!!!!

Great work on that one.
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 31-Aug-2008, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

i like it too
great job
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]