Aaediwen's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Morning stories

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Morning stories
Posted by Aaediwen on Aug 31st, 2004 4:28 AM
Sometimes the simple things just need to be appreciated. I had been aiming for some time to just walk outside one night and just be. Mom left for work this morn' Well before daybreak. There's a fog on, a full moon in the crystal clear sky. I step out. and walk a bit. Then, through the foliage of some nearby trees, the moonlight shines in eternal patterns. Calling me to stand a minute, and listen. I stop, step into the trees and watch through the foliage. Listening.
I hear the tale of travellers. Travellers of long ago, journeying by night. Putting one foot in front of the other by this same etherial light. Their mission unknown, their jorneys long over. I watch them, as they too stare into the night sky, through the fog. Listening for stories of times long past. And listening to stories, of times yet to come. When many years later, one lone soul, would be standing by the road in a black cloak. Staring up through the trees and the fog, hearing the story of them. Walking a long forgotten road.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!