Posted: 22-Oct-2007, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

... that we can see it coming? Try to get past the 'tin-foil hat' factor and tell me if it sounds all too familiar.

http://www.slide.com/r/1BAby45RzT_t8f3v53e...3eLlc_hSkgOIAIr

"The Beast out of the Earth
11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 22-Oct-2007, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

I'm finally realising the significance of that number, and why it is what it is. During the opening of the seals, the world is destroyed piece by piece by one third at a time. The remaining two thirds of 1000 would be the number.

............. ok, that was random, but it just came to me now.
PMEmail Poster               
jime307 
Posted: 22-Oct-2007, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

wow, that's rather strange......... I'm not sure what to say.

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 22-Oct-2007, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

The video was a bit strange but really due to the audio. If they are trying to make a point I wish they would just say. They shouldn't have overdubed one voice over another. It makes it sound spooky but the point get lostwhen you try to follow one voice. Nothing new as far as info. Anyone who keeps up with world events knows all about this stuff. As for the 666 I used to go along with the antichrist image the Hal Lindsey-Left behind series puts out but I've heard several different opinions from biblical scholars about that particular verse so I just put it down as "it could happen" as be prepared as best I can.

And speaking of microchips here's an article from Time magazine:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,...1672865,00.html

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 22-Oct-2007, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

QUOTE (Robert Phoenix @ 22-Oct-2007, 04:53 PM)
The video was a bit strange but really due to the audio.  If they are trying to make a point I wish they would just say.  They shouldn't have overdubed one voice over another.

Robert,

Go back and try again. I think you're describing the same thing that happened to me. The window opened twice and you were hearing the audio (slightly delayed) with the audio from the the window you were watching the video in. When I realized what happened I closed the extra window and the audio was fine.

Some of the stuff in this video is from the usual "Black Helicopter" loons, but there is still a lot of truth hiding in there that we need to pay attention to.

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
John Clements 
Posted: 01-Nov-2007, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (oldraven @ 22-Oct-2007, 06:58 AM)
... that we can see it coming? Try to get past the 'tin-foil hat' factor and tell me if it sounds all too familiar.

http://www.slide.com/r/1BAby45RzT_t8f3v53e...3eLlc_hSkgOIAIr

"The Beast out of the Earth
11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

Yes I’ve seen this video before, and have no doubt that that’s the plan. But as usual they’re forcing a single world government on us, instead of allowing it to evolve. I guess there’s just not enough “fast money”, in evolution.

By the way, Aaron Russo also did a video called: Freedom to Fascism. It’s about income tax being illegal, and it’s a real eye opener.

Oh yes, I’m sorry to say that Aaron Russo passed a short time age.

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 01-Nov-2007, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (John Clements @ 01-Nov-2007, 01:47 PM)
I guess there’s just not enough “fast money” in evolution.

lol.gif smartass.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 01-Nov-2007, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I got the video to work properly. As I said before interesting stuff but nothing new for me. I already knew about the microchipping, one world goverment, etc, way back in the early 1980's. Of course one problem they are going to have is people who will down right refuse to be chipped for religious or other reasons and know how to survive without a WalMart. (There's a big world to get lost in out there) and there is also the fact that people are just too bloody unpredicatable. There already bad feelings in my are about Mexicans coming up here via the main highway the video shows in the map and taking jobs.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]