Ceciliastar1's Journal

Ceciliastar1 -> Journal-> Not a good day...

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Not a good day...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 16th, 2004 1:08 PM
So, hmmm, yeah. Last night.... I was up ate editing my video and stuff when I foolishly checked my email. I've been having a very hard time with my sorority and all so I haven't been active with them at all. Well one of the girls sent and email to everyone that I took a litle offense at. I gave my two cents on what they said. And boy did I get a slew of replies. Well anyway, my temper got the better of me. One of the replies I got was from a girl who graduated and she was going on and she was like "I'm glad I wasn't in household with you because I would have to get all ghetto on you in a very ungodly manner because someone needs to put you in your place" Well as you can imagine that upset me. So I decided to chew her out in a very "ungodly" way. I accidently emailed it to everyone in the sorority. Needless to say I am very embarrased and that was stupid of me. I apologized and all but I also dropped the sorority. I decided I should have done it sooner and I know the girls will never understand me cause none of them have ever taken the time out to get to know me. Anyway, I let my temper get the better of me and it definitely bit me back.

I'm upset. I can't find any of my cds. They are all in a black cd bag thing. All of my good cds are in there. I don't know where they have gone. Nobody would steal them. I don't think anyway, i mean it's a catholic college and all my music is irish music. I mean who would steal those cds???? I'm at work until 5, so can't ear my house apart looking for them. I want my cds back!!!!! crybaby.gif

I'm not having a very good day... blink.gif

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!