Ceciliastar1's Journal

Ceciliastar1 -> Journal-> Hump day!

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Hump day!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 20th, 2004 11:12 AM
So, I'm on day three of my crazy diet. My roomates put me on it (haha!) No seriously we're all doing it together. It's actually rather unhealthy, I don't know how much longer I am going to be doing it. It's an all juice diet. You drink a lot of juice, water, and water and apple cider vinegar. The vingear water tastes like crap. My system doesn't like it and I've had a hard time keeping it down. I think I may go for one more day cause four days is supposed to be the limit. I don't know I just want to get rid of the weight but I'm not feeling to hot, I'm not tired but my stomach hurts. Who knows. I'm rambling again.

I started working on my video and it looks ok. I'm never happy with my work so it makes it that much harder to do it. I need to look at some more examples. I think my main problem is that I love dissolveing and I love slow motion. I can't have all of my video be slow motion and dissolve. But I love it, I'm torn, really I am.

Well wish me luck on this crazy diet thang. Oooo..I walked a whole mile yesterday on the treadmill (I was walking 3 mph, is that fast?) while watching tv. That is a huge accomplishment for me!! wahoo!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!