MKOC19's Journal

MKOC19 -> Journal-> Scary

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Scary
Posted by MKOC19 on Aug 5th, 2005 10:44 AM
I had one of the scariest moments of my life yesterday. I get a phone call from one of my closest friends and she just says, "what are you doing?" I told her that I had plans with my bf and I asked her why. She just says, "I need someone to take me to the hospital."

(A little back story... her boyfriend broke up with her and she wasnt doing very well after that because there was really nothing wrong with the relationship he is just having problems with figureing out who he is. well since then she had been getting dizzy and she threw up monday morning 2 days ago almost passed out.)

Well thats what i thought was going to happen so I got dressed and was going to get her but she didnt answer her phones so i thought she had passed out again and I didnt know how I was going to get to her because they usually keep their house locked. So I was freaking out through that entire thing and as I was about to leave she shows up at my house. SCARED THE BEJESUS OUT OF ME!!!

So we went to the hospital and the nurses were being rather sensitive to her. They decided they needed to do some blood tests and my friend and needles do not mix very well. They nurse tech that came in was this large guy who had tatoos running up and down his arms. I just thought that this is not the person to be taking blood because he must enjoy needles WAY too much. And as my friend said slam-bam-thank-you-maam took her blood as she had my had in a death grip. We are very sarcastic together....or apart but I dont think normal people want to be around us when we are in a prime.

ANYWAYS....the long and the short of it is she has a viral infection of the inner ear.. Basically she has motion sickness. BLAH never want to do that again. I will if i have to but it scared me to death.

WELL BYE FOR NOW bye1.gif Mary

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!