UrchinGirl's Journal

UrchinGirl -> Journal-> Restless nights

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Restless nights
Posted by UrchinGirl on Dec 21st, 2004 1:07 AM
Do you ever get those nights where you just can't seem to sleep, no matter what you try to do? Yeah? This is one of those nights for me so if this entry makes no sense what-so-ever, forgive me. I've been going through the Quizz & Poll section and taking a few of them. Just for the fun of it.

My Harry Potter name is rather dull, Eleanor Cauldwell. I like the last name though, and snagged it for a character I have in an Online-RPG board for yahoo. Renea Cauldwell. I thought it was rather pretty.

Saddly the Hobbit Name Generator was unavailable for my use at this time, I'm not sure I'd really want to know what my name is in Hobbitdome though. I'd probably end up being something like "Frieda Hairyfoot". Who knows.

Apparently I'm the perfect friend, that made me feel good. I took that quiz a few days ago though, whenI was actualy wondering about it. I'd gotten into an argument with my best friend which ended in tears on both parts. We've since made amends and are back to being partners in crime as it were.

My Christmas is most like a Muppets Christmas Carol, which is just awsome because that's one of my favorite movies. I watch it even when it's not the season to. What can I say, Kermie is the frog!

I've always seen myself as Earthy anyway, and this little quiz about the elment you are, while cute, agrees with me. I love the picture that goes with the answer too. Love butterflies. I'm not sure why, they're so delicate, but elegant, and there's a sense of strength about a butterfly that you wouldn't expect. I like that.

At the moment I'm not brave enough to see what my thoughts resemble. I feel like they're a dark mass churning within my mind. Not something I'd like to dwell on at the moment so moving on:

According to the Quiz I'm an "Intelligent Loner", which is all well and good, but I'm not shy. Well I can be sometimes, but most of the time I'm talking about one thing or another. I don't know if this is just a facade that's grown with me and become a part of me, or what, but oh well.

Okay one more quiz, then I'm going to try and get some more sleep. I've been avoiding the ambien all night, I'm afriad I'll become dependant on it, and that simply won't be good. I know it's a very legitimate fear... several people have become dependant on such pills before. I just have to be careful is all.

I'm a hersey bar? Oh dear. While I do like chocolate, Hersey isn't what I'd call a high-end candy. But the descriptoin that goes with it makes me feel good too. That's what I like about this site. When I'm not feeling so well about myself I can come here and be cheered up by the people around and the music. I don't really have to say anything to anyone, I just know that you are all here, and it's like a family. That's a wonderful feeling to have.

As it is, I'm going to go and -try- to sleep. If it doesn't happen, well there will be another senseless entry. happy.gif Good night.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!