emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

emerald-eyedwanderer -> Journal-> Time flies...

My Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Time flies...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Dec 9th, 2004 3:27 PM
I can't believe it is already the 9th of December! Time flies when you're not paying attention. Only 8 more days! I have been so busy going to school, homework and being tired all the time that 8 days as past since the last time I wrote in here.

Thank god it is already Thursday. Lorie is taking me out to East Side Mario's tomorrow night for dinner and a few drinks... I'm really looking forward to it.

And thank god for Christmas break... I don't think I could handle much more schooling. In one of our classes our new project is to stock and decorate a medical doctor's office with a budget of $70,000. I've never been any good at keeping track of the money I spend, so good thing it is a group project wink.gif I did, however, enjoy my anatomy class today. I was answering questions left and right. I felt intelligent smile.gif We all laughed non-stop for a good hour today. I love learning new medical terms, it's like a whole new language... well actually it is since most terms are latin or greek. The trick is pronoucing them. Like for the last week I have had rhinorrhea, and it sucks. Don't worry it's nothing serious, lol, just a fancy word for a runny nose tongue.gif

Oh btw it is NOT a good idea to play Pictionary as a fun teaching tool when you are learning about gynecology and the reproductive systems. You are just asking for it. It is amazing the things I can yell out loud now without being embarrassed.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!